Science of Wholeness Metaphysical Discussion Forum

Welcome to my forum for intelligent discussion of topics related to "Science of Wholeness."

Science of Wholeness Metaphysical Discussion Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: I cant meditate

thanks for the info, i will just try that for now i guess, rice, beans and vegetables arent really that expensive, i used to eat lots of soy products too, i think im not gonna eat those anymore, the hardest part is going to be alcohol, im not an alcoholic on a daily basis its just the only way i can function socially on weekends,so i get drunk so i can talk to people the next days are pretty bad tho. Is it ok to drink some wine?

Re: I cant meditate

A little Vitasoy soy milk no more than once a day would be just fine, simply don't overdo it and thin it out with as much Rice Dream Rice milk as you desire. Use raw butter (preferably pasture grazed) with all your meals instead of cheese and milk. Various types of oils such as fish oil and flax seed oil are essential. Plenty of complex carbohydrates such as raw oats, vegetables, brown rice and beans are essential too.

As long as you need anything like wine to be social, then there is still something wrong. Enjoying health food drinks instead of alcohol such as goji juice, kombucha (only 1% alcohol), limu, pomegranate, blueberry juice, raw vegetable juice etc. would all make far more sense for you to drink because such health drinks are extremely beneficial to your emotional and physical well-being.

Also as far as improving self-confidence and overcoming social phobia, shyness, etc. there is nothing like the lifestyle of bramacharia! Get into a social life, relationships, etc. based on pure love and free from sensuality. Get in touch with SRF, Swami Kriyanada, Paramhansa Yogananda, or some other yoga group that emphasizes the Yamas and Niyamas and follow their teachings.

By carefully balancing out your metabolism with the correct foods and a lifestyle of honesty and purity, you can live in bliss and meditate like some of the great masters! Get drunk on God, not alcohol.