Science of Wholeness Metaphysical Discussion Forum

Welcome to my forum for intelligent discussion of topics related to "Science of Wholeness."

Science of Wholeness Metaphysical Discussion Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Magnetosynthesis

Magnetosynthesis

Why rocking chairs and cradles? Is crib death osteoporosis in babies?

Evidence indicates, that through an educational process, a prescribed change in our lifestyle, osteoporosis can be eliminated as a plague afflicting mankind. Please take the time necessary to become familiar with the following information. My analysis indicates that your health, and that of others around you, stands to be beneficially affected through your understanding of the newly acquired concepts known as Magnetrition and Magnetosynthesis. These factors have always played a role, yet gone unnoticed until now. Your help in bringing this matter to everyone's attention should be greatly appreciated by all.

I'm promoting the research I've done, and its conclusions. I've been working with this idea for over 20 years. It just seems hard for most people to grasp the concept. And, the theory implies a high degree of ignorance, on our part. Collected together, the facts prescribed a society where each individual insures he is not in the same position magnetically for more than about 10 minutes. Movement in the earth's magnetic field at the rate of a average 5-year-old, is what prevents osteoporosis. After about age 10, stimuli from a gland in the brain becomes less, and each year our rate of movement decreases. Circulation within our cells is proportionate to our rate of movement in a magnetic field. Insufficient circulation within our cells causes osteoporosis. To avoid the effects of osteoporosis, persons unable to move themselves sufficient, can be mechanically. The theory is a road map to a place where osteoporosis is mostly avoided. We must change a lot, even our way of thinking, to get to this place. I think this place offers the best future.

The theory of Magnetrition predicts that, it presents the basic rule that, "Where a magnetic compass does not function properly, neither should you!". The mitochondria are basically a swimming magnetic compass, using the Earth's magnetic field as a guide in performing its essential duties within the cells of our bodies. To be at our best, we must ensure that they have what they need.

Understanding the theory of Magnetrition allows greater insight, dangers previously unnoticed, we become conscious of. From a radio report, I learned of a woman, about 80 years of age, that had been locked in a safety deposit vault by accident when the bank employees went home for the night. The report told of how the woman sat for more than four or five hours before getting up and walking about the room, which alerted security through movement sensors. Most children would not sit that long, and be healthier because they wouldn't.

What I'm trying to do, is to get you to study Magnetrition, and then share that experience in your articles. After a time, we all become folklore. But I think the theory of Magnetrition, maybe because it's so vague, will stand the test of time. And eventually occupying a part of everyone's mind.

Alan
Search + Share ~ Magnetrition
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/alanejackson/index.html