Science of Wholeness Metaphysical Discussion Forum

Welcome to my forum for intelligent discussion of topics related to "Science of Wholeness."

Science of Wholeness Metaphysical Discussion Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: an afterlife perspective that contributes to wholeness

The common belief that non-believers are condemned to an eternity in hell has caused more damage to the true spirit of the human race than any other that I know of. Countless millions of souls in the afterlife are lost and confused because of this most depressing belief system. Afterlife hospitals and reception areas and the staff that runs these stations are overwhelmed by such patients. They must be "deprogrammed" to understand that a) there is no hell, only dark, cold and dismal realms of existence for those who ignored their true spirituality. b) God will not punish them, only they themselves must be judged by their conscience. c) There is an afterlife but it is vastly more natural, universal, and beautiful than the very limited "heaven or hell" so many Christians envisioned for themselves.

Real Christianity is doing unto others as you would have others do unto you. It is Loving God with all one's heart and strength. Real Christianity is loving one another regardless as to what heritage, culture, nation or religion one has originated from. Real Christianity is abandoning materialism and sensuality for union with God. Real Christianity is personally embracing Christ with infinite love like Betty Jean Eadie did during her near-death experience.

For centuries the "Christian" church dominated humankind with fear and intimidation setting science behind many centuries since the burning down of the Alexandria Library by a group of insane "Christian" hoodlums. Then of course came along the Spanish Inquisition and the Salem Witch trials.

Jesus, who I love dearly, NEVER intended to start another religion or even a church for that matter