Science of Wholeness Metaphysical Discussion Forum

Welcome to my forum for intelligent discussion of topics related to "Science of Wholeness."

Science of Wholeness Metaphysical Discussion Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Conscious astral projection and elimination of our psychological defects

If you are interested in conscious astral projection and elimination of our psychological defects I recommend you to watch these videos:

HERCOLUBUS : THE PLANET OF THE END OF THE WORLD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBPIDGIpuhw

Nibiru, Planet X: HERCOLUBUS IS THE NAME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYNA9ivrLpg

UFO, extraterrestrial and the end of times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BaCmEjgSqg

Below is the transcription of the first video so that you can get an idea about it:

UNIVERSAL MESSAGE ABOUT HERCOLUBUS OR RED PLANET

Hercolubus, a planet so called by the sages of antiquity, is approaching our Solar System and is the cause of great concern for those who know about such cosmic phenomena.

In our former encounter, Hercolubus put an end to the Atlantean civilisation. These facts are duly related through all the “Universal Floods” of different religions and cultures.

The consequence of the very close proximity of Hercolubus will be great upheaval in all corners of our planet.

The internal fire will bring about innumerable volcanoes and earthquakes.

When Hercolubus is very close, a complete revolution of the Earth’s axis will take place.

Throughout all the ages, great sages have thoroughly investigated the return of the “Red Planet” and have alerted us about this cosmic phenomenon.

The last great testimony was that of V.M. Rabolu, who left a universal message to humanity through his work “Hercolubus or Red Planet”.

In that work, V.M. Rabolu writes:

“When Hercolubus comes closer to the Earth and aligns with the Sun, deadly epidemics will begin to spread over the entire planet. Neither doctors nor official science will know what sort of illnesses they are or how to cure them. They will be powerless in the face of the epidemics.”

“The moment of tragedy and darkness will come: tremors, earthquakes and tidal waves. Human beings will become mentally unbalanced, because they will not be able to eat or sleep. In the face of danger, they will throw themselves over the precipice en masse, completely mad.”

“What I am affirming in this book is a prophecy that will be fulfilled very shortly, because I am certain about the end of the planet; I know it.”

“I am not frightening but warning, because I am distressed about this poor Humanity. These events will not be long in coming, and there is no time to waste with illusory things.”

In his message, V.M. Rabolu points out the elimination of the psychological defects and the conscious astral projection as the only existing formulas to escape the forthcoming cataclysm.

All those who work for their own spiritual regeneration will be taken to a safe place…

IT IS TIME TO KNOW OURSELVES; IT IS TIME TO TRANSFORM OURSELVES.

Free copy

Because of the immense importance of this universal message for humanity, during the years 2009 and 2010 the Association Alcione is sending by mail free printed copies of the book “Hercolubus or Red Planet” to any place worldwide.

There are translations to numerous languages.

You can request a copy by writing to:

infohercolubus@yahoo.es

Or to:

Asociación Alcione
Apartado de correos 4
09080-Burgos (Spain)

Re: Conscious astral projection and elimination of our psychological defects

I like the idea we must learn conscious astral projection and get over our psychological defects if we are to be saved from destruction. In a sense that is true. Our world would be so much better if everyone could become free of their hang-ups and achieve real spirituality.

The planet Nibiru or Hercolubus is supposed to swing through the solar system from the southern sky around 2012 and cause massive disruption in the tidal influences of Earth causing devastating floods, volcanoes, hurricanes, and tsunamis, etc. People are really getting scared and panicky about this "Nibiru" and the doomsday prophecies of 2012. My concern is so many people will believe that this cosmic catastrophe will really take place and act accordingly, causing much social disruption and other chaos.

According to Bashar (the ET channeled through Darryl Anka) and other reliable spiritual sources such as William Caldwell via the materialization medium David Thompson, nothing really terrible will happen in 2012. There will only be a period of transition from old systems and old beliefs to new belief systems, greater open mindedness and a greater universal acceptance of the reality of Spirit, extraterrestrials, and maybe even an ascension into higher levels of vibration and awareness for some of us.

2012 is a marker for the end of one 26,000 year long age and the beginning of another great age. 2012 marks the end of the extraterrestrial quarantine (according to Bashar), the passing of one age or yuga into one of light, the start of a new cycle in the 26,000 year succession of Earth's axis around the Zodiac, however there is no actual proof of any such planet as Nibiru or Hercolubus, etc. There is much speculation on it and all sorts of photos, drawings, images, etc. available on YouTube of this planet that have not yet been very convincing.

However, we may have a few near misses and even some minor direct hits from various small asteroids within the next 100 years. Most of these will break up into small pieces in the Earth's atmosphere which will hopefully fall only in remote areas. For more info go here: http://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/11/07/close-call-asteroid-near-miss-for-earth-yesterday/ We could even have a super volcano, such as the one at Yellowstone park erupt in such a vast way that the entire Earth's atmosphere gets smothered in ashes causing global temperatures to plummet below freezing, resulting in mass extinctions. However, this scenario is not likely to happen for thousands of years, yet who knows?

Will the Earth's axis ever change? The magnetic poles are gradually weakening, so eventually after a hundred years or so, they might flip or reverse, however the geographic poles will remain more or less the same, unless the moon, which helps to stabilize the Earth's axis moves too far away. The energy of the Earth's rotation is gradually being transferred to the moon's orbit about one and half inches a year. Over eons of time, this ads up to quite a distance. That means in the distant future, our moon will appear smaller in size as it moves further and further from Earth and the Earth's rotation will gradually slow down. The Earth's axis may no longer be as stable as it is today because of this gradual increase in distance between Earth and moon.

In several billion years from now, the sun will exhaust its hydrogen and helium reserves and will be forced to fuse much heavier elements causing it to heat up even more and bloat up many times the size it is today perhaps engulfing the planet Earth. There are so many other ways life on Earth could eventually end, but anything within the immediate future is most unlikely.