Return to Website

Holt Trailer Discussion Forum

Welcome to the new Discussion Forum. To start a new discussion topic, click "New Article." To read and reply to an existing topic, click the topic subject, then click "Reply." All questions asked are optional. This forum is provided by a third party and they "pop-under" ads occasionally. We apoligize for this and, depending on the popularity of this forum, may pay to have them removed in the future.

Holt Trailer Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Make money fast using Paypal! I did it and it truly worked!

MAKE MONEY FAST USING PAYPAL!

You Can Laugh at Money Worries - if You Follow This Simple Plan!

This is an opportunity for people who would like to work at home and have computer experience and are willing to invest time to get the lifestyle you have been wanting!

READ ON: Read this entire message carefully! (Print it out or download it.)

I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while back, I was browsing through news groups and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00!
So I thought, Yeah right, this must be a scam, but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send only $1.00 to each of the 6 email addresses stated in this article.

You then place your name and address at the bottom of the list at the #6th position and email it to your friends as well as post this message (with your email address in the list) to at least 200 newsgroups.(There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured, what have I got to lose except $6.00, right?

So I invested the measly $6.00.

Well GUESS WHAT!! Within days, I started getting money coming into my Pay Pal account! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in.

In my first week, I made about $25.00, which means that 25 people joined the group after they saw my posted messages. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it¹s still growing.

This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it¹s still coming in rapidly. It¹s certainly worth
$6.00, and the few minutes it took to join Paypal. I have spent more than that on the lottery!

Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works.

Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it, as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions EXACTLY, that you will start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!

SUGGESTION: Read this entire message carefully! (Print it out or download it.)

Follow the simple directions and watch the money comes in! It¹s that easy. It¹s legal. And, your investment is only $6.00.

IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk-it really works! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.

AGAIN, PLEASE NOTE: Follow these directions EXACTLY, and $20,000 or more can be yours in 4 to 6 weeks. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants.

Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it¹s a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists.

Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income, which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in that list.
Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

STEP 1:
Take a few minutes to join Paypal: paypal.com, the Internet's most trusted Internet banking system for your future income. When creating your Paypal account make sure you use the same Email address as your user name in the list below so people can send money to your account.

STEP 2:
Once you have a Paypal account running; use Paypal to post $1 to EACH of the 6 Email Addresses below because you pay people with an email address in Paypal.
To do this you may need to use a credit card, which is very easy, and secure so nobody but Paypal may see it. If you don¹t have a credit card show this great lucrative offer to someone that has one and get them to help you pay the $6. What you are doing is creating a service. This is absolutely legal!
You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it!
Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. But I looked around and did some
homework and found it was perfectly legal. Here are the 6 individual Email addresses that you have to send $1 to through Paypal for this to work properly and for you to receive money. (If you don't send the money and decide to post the message
with your name in it anyway, Paypal will instantly pick this up and terminate your account, immediately, besides the other penalties!!
If you did this you could get into serious trouble because it is fraud. (So follow the instructions and post the $6 and you will make lots of money with no hassles.) Now send $1 to each of these following email - addresses through your paypal account: (Just in case you still haven't one yet, use this li