Return to Website

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum

Rolling Thunder®, Inc.'s major function is to publicize the POW-MIA issue.  To educate the public of the fact that many American prisoners of war were left behind after all past wars.  To help correct the past and to protect the future veterans from being left behind should they become prisoners of war-missing in action.  We are committed to helping American veterans from all wars! 

Anyone can post to or reply to... past, current or upcoming information, news, topics or events in this forum!

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thank You

Good morning,

As i sit and write this i must tell you i am truly humbled in your presence. As Memorial Day approaches once again and you reflect back on days gone by please know that my family will be Honoring you and your service to this great country. I am a civilian so i cannot possibly know how you feel and i do not pretend to, I do however know how i feel and i can tell you it is with great respect and appreciation that i say something that should have been said along time ago THANK YOU. Happy Memorial Day

Re: Thank You

Thank you! Thank you for saying thanks
to veterans. I served in the army in the
late 60's and did not hear thank you's until
the gulf wars. That's a long time to wait, but
it sure is nice to hear it now!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to recognize what our
boys (and we were all boys at the time) did for
our great country.

be well.

Views or opinions in this forum are not necessarily that of Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National