Return to Website

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum

Rolling Thunder®, Inc.'s major function is to publicize the POW-MIA issue.  To educate the public of the fact that many American prisoners of war were left behind after all past wars.  To help correct the past and to protect the future veterans from being left behind should they become prisoners of war-missing in action.  We are committed to helping American veterans from all wars! 

Anyone can post to or reply to... past, current or upcoming information, news, topics or events in this forum!

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Your political endorsement

I am the mother of two first Gulf War veterans and, as such, in the past I have attended some Rolling Thunder Memorial Day gatherings in D.C. Words do not describe how upset I was to see/hear of your endorsement of George Bush this Memorial Day. Not only do you not have the right to speak for others when you endorse Bush, but that is NOT what Rolling Thunder is supposed to be about. YOU SHOULD NOT BE IN THE BUSINESS OF ENDORSING ANY POLITICAL CANDIDATE. The selection of a candidate is a personal, individual matter. Rolling Thunder is supposed to be about the rights of POWs, MIAs, and other military veterans. You have made a total farce of this by your endorsement action.

Re: Your political endorsement

As an Army Veteran, I wholeheartedly agree with your statement.

Views or opinions in this forum are not necessarily that of Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National