Return to Website

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum

Rolling Thunder®, Inc.'s major function is to publicize the POW-MIA issue.  To educate the public of the fact that many American prisoners of war were left behind after all past wars.  To help correct the past and to protect the future veterans from being left behind should they become prisoners of war-missing in action.  We are committed to helping American veterans from all wars! 

Anyone can post to or reply to... past, current or upcoming information, news, topics or events in this forum!

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: We need to gather to support john kerry!!

Harry & Mystic,

The Two Stooges cannot read. They depend on cut and paste bits and pieces of articles.

When you go to the Village Voice be sure to read the article that was recommended be sure to read the anti-bush articles by the same Sydney Schanberg!

Bush's War Plan Is Scarier Than He's Saying
The Widening Crusade
by Sydney H. Schanberg

http://www.villagevoice.com/issues/0342/schanberg.php

George Bush's global holy war threatens our Presidency—and perhaps the future of our nation----Turning Point
by Sydney H. Schanberg
But I know of no president, certainly no modern president, who said he was acting in God's name while telling lies in order to prod the country into a war

http://www.villagevoice.com/issues/0416/schanberg.php

Not Qualified, Not Truthful, Not Wise
George Bush, Make-Believe President
by Sydney H. Schanberg

President Bush's war in Iraq, oddly, has begun to remind me of the floating craps game in Guys and Dolls. In the classic musical, the "guys" have to keep moving the venue from one hiding place to another—to avoid getting caught playing an illegal gambling game. The pResident, with much bigger stakes, keeps moving his rationale for the war (as he rolls the dice)—to avoid getting caught playing with the truth.

His problem is that he has been caught.

http://www.villagevoice.com/issues/0407/schanberg.php

Is this a man you would want to be president

Hell NO!

Re: Re: Re: We need to gather to support john kerry!!

Hey Maggie -- Here's you another Quote
"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime .... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

This guy is so two-faced.

Re: Re: Re: Re: We need to gather to support john kerry!!

If Kerry is two faced, what is Bush?

BUSH AND CHALABI....President Bush, February 7, 2004:

Russert: If the Iraqis choose, however, an Islamic extremist regime, would you accept that, and would that be better for the United States than Saddam Hussein?

President Bush: They're not going to develop that. And the reason I can say that is because I'm very aware of this basic law they're writing. They're not going to develop that because right here in the Oval Office I sat down with Mr. Pachachi and Chalabi and al-Hakim, people from different parts of the country that have made the firm commitment, that they want a constitution eventually written that recognizes minority rights and freedom of religion.

President Bush, June 1, 2004:

Q Thank you, Mr. President. Mr. Chalabi is an Iraqi leader that's fallen out of favor within your administration. I'm wondering if you feel that he provided any false information, or are you particularly --

THE PRESIDENT: Chalabi?

Q Yes, with Chalabi.

THE PRESIDENT: My meetings with him were very brief. I mean, I think I met with him at the State of the Union and just kind of working through the rope line, and he might have come with a group of leaders. But I haven't had any extensive conversations with him.

Chalabi? Who? Oh, right, Ahmed Chalabi. Sorry, barely know the guy. I think he's a friend of Laura's or something.

Ho ho ho.... remember Kenny Boy?

Views or opinions in this forum are not necessarily that of Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National