Return to Website

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum

Rolling Thunder®, Inc.'s major function is to publicize the POW-MIA issue.  To educate the public of the fact that many American prisoners of war were left behind after all past wars.  To help correct the past and to protect the future veterans from being left behind should they become prisoners of war-missing in action.  We are committed to helping American veterans from all wars! 

Anyone can post to or reply to... past, current or upcoming information, news, topics or events in this forum!

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Are all these Bush Haters Bikers?....who cares?

Jim,

read my post - I didn't question whether you are a vet or even whether you are a combat vet. I was questioning the credentials of the officers of Rolling Thunder as to their combat experience...."ask the man who's been there" what it's like. I don't talk up my medals cuz that's an ego game but if one earned them then they are entitled to do whatever they want with them - including John Kerry, he earned them! I also have the names of many friends from VN on the Wall - as does John Kerry, he earned the right to speak his feelings and ideas about that absurd war. Just for the record - how about some documented proof of his supposed "lies"? Are you one of those who spreads the BS about the faked picture of him with Jane Fonda? If so, what other crap have you fallen for?

Also, just for the sake of my enlightenment - what do your Georgia biker buds have to say about the most disgraceful senate campaign in American history run against Max Cleland? Did you vote for that scumbag, Saxby Chambliss? He should be ashamed to show his face in public for his twisted, baldfaced lies about Mr. Cleland. In the old days (I grew up in Louisiana) no southern gentleman would have perpretrated such a campaign and if he had Mr. Cleland would have called him out on it. That campaign was a stain on the proud history of Georgia and should make any clearminded person sick to their stomach!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Since U question if I'm a Vet - Let me assure U I am -- I served in VN with the 173d Abn Bde and "N" Co 75th Rangers (68-69) I earned a CIB, PH, and 3 Bronze Stars for Valor and retired a Command Sergeant Major after 27 years -- I've been riding Harleys since 69 -- - I have too many Friends name on the "Wall" for their sacrifice to be tarnished by a Liar for political gain !

Rangers Lead The Way!!
Out

Views or opinions in this forum are not necessarily that of Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National