Return to Website

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum

Rolling Thunder®, Inc.'s major function is to publicize the POW-MIA issue.  To educate the public of the fact that many American prisoners of war were left behind after all past wars.  To help correct the past and to protect the future veterans from being left behind should they become prisoners of war-missing in action.  We are committed to helping American veterans from all wars! 

Anyone can post to or reply to... past, current or upcoming information, news, topics or events in this forum!

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bush endorsement

As a vet and a biker I am ashamed that you endorsed president Bush for re-election.He has done less for vets than any president we have ever had.He says one thing to get votes then does the opposite.I was almost sick to read Rolling Thunder endorses Bush on the Bush -Cheney 2004 website.Is it that important to get a tour of the Whitehouse that you would sell out your fellow vets and bikers?

Re: Bush endorsement

I don't believe the officers of Rolling
Thunder read their own forum. And if they
do, it may be pretty self evident that
they don't care what the rank & file
think about this endorsement.

If you want to e-mail a human that is
connected with Rolling Thunder, the
information is below.

Marie DeLoach
Clinton, NJ Office
rtnj1@att.net
Rolling Thunder Inc.
National
908-369-5439

Re: Re: Bush endorsement

"And if they do, it may be pretty self evident that
they don't care what the rank & file think about this endorsement."

If this is true, it's time for it's members to dump the management, or dump the membership.

For the life of me, I just cannot understand why they chose to make such an endorsement.

I surely do hope it's members are paying attention to what's really going on.

Re: Re: Re: Bush endorsement

I think you are 100 percent correct.They are risking the lives of all the GI's in service now for their 5 minutes of fame!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

"And if they do, it may be pretty self evident that
they don't care what the rank & file think about this endorsement."

If this is true, it's time for it's members to dump the management, or dump the membership.

For the life of me, I just cannot understand why they chose to make such an endorsement.

I surely do hope it's members are paying attention to what's really going on.

Re: Re: Bush endorsement

I guess not.Thanks for the heads up and the info.Every Vet I know from the Vietnam Vets MC hates President Bush and 99% of non vet bikers can't wait to see him booted.He has cut veteran benefits more than any other president so why the heck the officers of Rolling thunder would endorse him beats the hell out of me other than maybe getting their picture on TV and getting a free tour of the Whitehouse.About the only thing he has done is produced a whole bunch of newly disabled vets and produced a lot of new dead vets.

Views or opinions in this forum are not necessarily that of Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National