Return to Website

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum

Rolling Thunder®, Inc.'s major function is to publicize the POW-MIA issue.  To educate the public of the fact that many American prisoners of war were left behind after all past wars.  To help correct the past and to protect the future veterans from being left behind should they become prisoners of war-missing in action.  We are committed to helping American veterans from all wars! 

Anyone can post to or reply to... past, current or upcoming information, news, topics or events in this forum!

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bush endorsement

How could you endorse Bush. He tried to cut combat pay,family sepeation pay.As a disabled vet and rider I find this unbelievable.

Re: Bush endorsement

I am completely shocked at this endorsement. Why in the world would any veteran support a president that is proposing major cuts to their benefits. This doesn't even make sense to me.

People- wake up! He doesn't support the troops! He doesn't support you! Consider the budget that he is proposing. Consider all the troops currently in Iraq and how his budget proposals are going to affect them.

It's hard enough for vets to get any support from the gov't. Bush wants to make it even harder. The same man who is sending thousands of men overseas in the name of freedom will leave those vets without any benefits once they come back.

I am absolutely shocked an endorsement would come from this group. Are you even looking at what's going on in Washington?

For petesake- Bush didn't even serve- he skated out of the war. (and no- I'm not from the left) If it hadn't been for his daddy...

Well, that would be a tirade.

Folks- look at what THIS administration plans on (not) doing for you in the years to come. Wake up, before it's too late.

God bless.

Views or opinions in this forum are not necessarily that of Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National