Return to Website

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum

Rolling Thunder®, Inc.'s major function is to publicize the POW-MIA issue.  To educate the public of the fact that many American prisoners of war were left behind after all past wars.  To help correct the past and to protect the future veterans from being left behind should they become prisoners of war-missing in action.  We are committed to helping American veterans from all wars! 

Anyone can post to or reply to... past, current or upcoming information, news, topics or events in this forum!

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need help finding someone

This message was passed onto Region 5 From Chuck Cross-ABATE of MI officer:

I'm trying to help a vet with his disability claim. He works at Jay's in Clare, and met a vet wearing Rolling Thunder colors who had been a Cobra pilot that was in the same area, in fact he was just above him in a fire fight and he needs some supporting evidence for his claim that he feels this chopper pilot could verify.
From February 26th , 1969 to the end of March, '69 he was in the vicinity of CuChi, (Viet Nam of course)
If anyone out there fills this discription please contact me. If anyone knows someone who may not even be a member yet, that was a Cobra pilot in Nam, please contact me.
Helping other Vets is what this is about.

Ben Webster, 989-584-6201

He can also be emailed at pointmanben@cmsinter.net.

I'm not sure where else this can go on the site here but I'm sure the forum is a good start. Thank You.

Ride Safe, Ride Free but NEVER lose your AWARENESS.

Sylvia A.K.A RED
ABATE of MI-Region 5
Webmaster and Media Officer

Views or opinions in this forum are not necessarily that of Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National