Return to Website

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum

Rolling Thunder®, Inc.'s major function is to publicize the POW-MIA issue.  To educate the public of the fact that many American prisoners of war were left behind after all past wars.  To help correct the past and to protect the future veterans from being left behind should they become prisoners of war-missing in action.  We are committed to helping American veterans from all wars! 

Anyone can post to or reply to... past, current or upcoming information, news, topics or events in this forum!

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: captain speicher

I checked into Allen's story through some of my contacts. I was told to tell you to be very careful of this man. I was not involved in any contact with him before now, however, the Friends Working to Free Scott Speicher group have had dealings with him in the past, in which he gave testimony of Scott having been abducted by aliens, among other "conspiracy theories." I spoke with a guy who was one of Scott's best friends, and this man said that he'd NEVER heard Scott mention a cousin named Allen.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

the us and other govern agencies are conspiring against the truth of his fate i request an interview to tell this allen

Re: Re: captain speicher

read all the papers carefully people not saying exact truth read all of his gear and his redio clean up ocblackbird@hotmail.com email me immediately

Re: Re: Re: captain speicher

well people open up yuour thought and read later al

Views or opinions in this forum are not necessarily that of Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National