Return to Website

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum

Rolling Thunder®, Inc.'s major function is to publicize the POW-MIA issue.  To educate the public of the fact that many American prisoners of war were left behind after all past wars.  To help correct the past and to protect the future veterans from being left behind should they become prisoners of war-missing in action.  We are committed to helping American veterans from all wars! 

Anyone can post to or reply to... past, current or upcoming information, news, topics or events in this forum!

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hanoi Jane is doing it again.

Hi:
I am a veteran from the first gulf war. And I first wanted to thank all the vietnam veterans for the support they gave us when we where over there and the continued support they have given us since we have been back. And now Rolling Thunder is giving that same support for those men and women that are fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq. Thank you rolling thunder for all the support and love for these men and women.
Now here is the bad news. I am sure that you guys have heard what Hanoi Jane (she is also now called Jihad Jane) is up too. She is now going to do a protest tour in a bus powered by vegetable oil (I guess) she said in a report she is going to be taking her daughter and family members of Iraqi War Veterans along on this tour. The Iraqi and Afghan Vets I have come in contact with seems to have believes in this mission they where on. But the point is, What the hell does she think she is doing. I am wondering what rolling thunders thoughts on this one are thats all. Maybe I am wrong about this, were'nt POWs brutalized more after her visit to north vietnam? And what will this do to our men and womens' moral if they get wind of this one. Isn't this aiding the enemy in a time of war. You guys are powerful...what can be done to stop this. I know it's called freedom of speech, but if it put our people in danger isn't that treason?

Views or opinions in this forum are not necessarily that of Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National