Return to Website

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum

Rolling Thunder®, Inc.'s major function is to publicize the POW-MIA issue.  To educate the public of the fact that many American prisoners of war were left behind after all past wars.  To help correct the past and to protect the future veterans from being left behind should they become prisoners of war-missing in action.  We are committed to helping American veterans from all wars! 

Anyone can post to or reply to... past, current or upcoming information, news, topics or events in this forum!

Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National POW/MIA/VET Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
POW/MIA

We,our country, are dealing with problems all over the world. But are we forgetting South East Asia? We ended a WAR there in 1975 and signed a peace treaty with North Vietnam. We in that treaty were to pay that country a large sum of money,which I think we never did? Is that the one of the reasons no other POW's were never released? I think our servicemen are still being held in South East Asia and many other Americans feel the same way. We, our country,are doing business with South East Asia, building factories,giving medical assistance and much more. We, our country, should STOP all business with these countries untill they give us a full accounting of all servicemen that WE left Behind. Yes I realize that BIG BUSINESS will never allow this to happen and of course what an embarassment this would be to OUR GOVERNMENT and ALL COUNTRIES envolved should we ever bring out a living POW. POW/MIA you are not forgot

Views or opinions in this forum are not necessarily that of Rolling Thunder®, Inc. National