Not the Same Old Done-It-Before Youth Meeting Forum

Leave your feedback and opinions on each month's topics

Not the Same Old Done-It-Before Youth Meeting Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Favorite Christian Song

It's hard to pick just one!!

There's one by the band DownHere called, How Many Kings. It has a very strong message of how God gave up His son for us. I love it!

Also, just one more, by Jackson Waters called Give me Amazing Grace.

Both are great and I suggest you checking them out!! They have helped me in many times of need!!!!

Re: Favorite Christian Song

Thank you for your reply and suggestions and I will check them out. Hope you found things of interest and usefulness on this website.

I absolutely love 'you are my hiding place' . One couple sang this song in my church with an orchestra and it was simply beautiful!!

Tayla - thank you for sharing. It is through this forum that I have been exposed to several good songs and I look forward to hearing the ones you have referenced. May the Spirit of God fill you and guide us all.

It is really hard to pick just one song! I mean there are so many out there that can touch your heart and heal your soul. But for me it would have to be The Alter and The Door by Casting Crowns. This song is so relevant to every Christians life. No matter how much you try, you'll still be torn between the lust of the world and the love and mercy of the alter. But what I really like about this song is that it can become a challenge to you. It can open up your eyes to your unfaithfulness and make you more determined to cling to the alter, the cross, and to your saviour. This song rocks!

I like EVERY SONG from tenth avenue North... they are great... it would be impossible for me to pick just one... check em out... they're GGREATTT

My favorite Chirstian song of all time would have to be Get Back Up Again by TobyMac I love TobyMac

Amanda: Thank you for sharing. I do not know the song so I will see if I can find it and possibly use it in our youth program. It is good to get ideas on more modern Christian music as some of us are still worshipping with beautiful songs from many years ago. There is equally inspirational music that is more currently written.

We encourage everyone to share favorite songs so that we may find inspiration from each other. Thank you in advance for any contributions.

Tim Ferguson