FamilyRiley Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

FamilyRiley Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
slide show for Dad

HI everyone,the slide show worked really well for Dad's birthday, thanks for all those who managed to get pictures to me.

Mike - I got your CD in time, sorry I didn't call you but I've only just got your number! The message you left cut off just before the number came out.

Steve - I'd love a CD of photos, he really seemed to enjoy watching the slide show, so I could take them in any time, and again and again of course...

That goes for anyone who may like to email or send me a disc with photos/video clips on, it's fun for Dad, and for me to have something new to do and look at when I'm visiting.

And on the day we had a good mix of family members represented on the slide show through both the photos I'd been sent and ones from my vast library!!

Hope you are all well, write/email anytime, it's always great to hear from you all...lets see how many different family members can respond to one message, for a bit of fun.

Lots of love,
Beth xx

Re: slide show for Dad

Hi Beth,
How could I ignore this challenge!
Thanks again for putting us up after dad's b'day bash. I wish I could have stayed longer the next day, but I did get back in good time for my meeting.
As promised I will get Mark to help me copy some video stuff of the family which you can add to your collection to show dad. There is a particularly incriminating sequence involving Steve libelling you at great length and indeed, with some ingenuity. You may want to show it to your solicitor rather than dad. I don't know, it's up to you.

see you soon, love Brenda

Whoa, whoa, whoa
what's all this talk of libel and solicitors, I think we're taking this all a little too far don't you?
First off, I think we've established in earlier correspondences that the documentation you claim to have of the alleged event has been manipulated and secondly what ever happened to the concept of letting sleeping dogs lie?
Brenda, I love you to death but your words here could almost be interpreted as an attemp to stir things up a little, solicitor indeed..
Let's keep this site free of such lunacy and just enjoy the opportunity to support and love each other in a vitual format.
Besides, all I remember is having a meaningful conversation with young Rhys about what wonderful relatives he has and how they are such glowing examples of what he should aspire to be when he grows up. Sure there may have been a couple of off-handed references to bodies in the basement or some other such nonsense but I meant it in the most complimentary way. Besides, I'm sure a few references to my past have been exaggerated by various family member over the years, you don't see me running to the solicitor section of the yellow pages do you?
Let's all just calm down a bit and consider that all is not necessarily as it seems sometimes. I mean really, who could honestly believe that I (of all people) would ever stoop to the level and falsifying fact, especially when dealing with an innocent and impressionable child. We pride ourselves as a family in always giving honest and glowing accounts of each other do we not? Kevin is often referred to as the white sheep, Ellen as the sensative, mothering older sister, Mike as the non confrontational maintainer of the peace etc, etc let's not start miscasting each other this late in the game.
There, I'm glad I got that off my chest, I feel much better now.
I'm open to response from anyone on this site, I know there are always a few question when this subject is brought up and I think it's very healthy to talk about it.
In the meantime, be nice to each other and more importantly, be honest.
All my love
Steve

oh Steve!
Lol Brenda xxx