FamilyRiley Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

FamilyRiley Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi all

Hi all, and well done Mike! I seem to be able to access things ok, and agree about having a password at some point.

We are all ok here, Simon, Kim and I have just got back from skiing in France and Kerrie had a trip to New York last week to see the sights and taste the culture, she loved it.

Kim and I visited Dad today, and he was well. He had a fall last week, but is feeling much better now. We took the folder of pictures he made for us all at their 50th anniversary and he recognised his Mum/GG! We were thrilled, and then he keenly studied some of the other piccys for about an hour until he got tired and fell asleep.
Mary and Mary-Ann both asked after you Ellen, I think they all miss you there.
They gave me a photo they took on Christmas Eve and he looks really happy. I shall Scan it and send it out, or perhaps post it on this web site!?

Love to you all,
Beth xx

Re: Hi all

Hello!

I like this... this is good, but I think we should get some proper conversation type things going!!
On the subject of Sam, I had an idea the other day that if any of you guys still have the old church choir record (cast your minds back, I know I've seen some!) that maybe he'd like listening to it (?!) mum thinks she has hers but I thought I'd put out some feelers.

Anywho, my life is fairly hectic at the mo, going to be moving house on friday, wish me luck!

Kim

Kim's Suggestions

Kim

Welcome to the site! I like both your ideas (more conversation, and digging out the Saint Aidens choir record for Dad.) I think the recording was after my time, but I will look through my vinyl files to see if I we have one. I am sure Bill or Steve would have at least one recording (each).

Mike