FamilyRiley Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

FamilyRiley Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Howdy Family Riley

Greetings from the Cayman Islands. I have had a couple trips around the new family web site and would like to thank and congratulate those involved in its inception. This is a great way for all of us to keep up with each other when we are all so spread out. I will now HAVE to learn how to send pictures through the information super highway - I have been avoiding trying this for the longest time but since even my dad can do it now I think I should catch up!!

Barry and I have settled back into Island life nicely. I have a great job with a great law firm and Barry... well he has a job and we'll leave it at that! Some of you may also know that we adopted a puppy which we found behind our apartment about a month ago. His name is Pepe and he is a Lab-mix mongrel and very, very cute!

I'll sign off now as I have work to do. Good work on the site folks, I look forward to catching up with everyone through it.

Love and kisses Rachel xxx

Rachel and Barry (and Pepe) - Welcome to the familyriley forum!

Rachel

Nice to see you have found the website. I hope that we will use it keep in touch with one another ... once we can all get up to speed on the technology. I am looking forward to getting some pictures from Egypt in the Riley Snap Shots.

Wooster will send Pepe a phot over the weekend.

Mike