FamilyRiley Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

FamilyRiley Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello Everyone

Hi all.

Thanks for the note Mike, I will keep a look out for the posting of Meagans pictures. Shame about her voyage, hopefully the trip home will be more pleasant for her.

Barry and I continue to do well on our little Island. The weather is good - if you like it hot and humid -, the sea is warm and clear and we refer to the beach as our back yard. Pepe the puppy is also doing well and growing rapidly. This weekend he goes back to the vet for his final booster shot and if he is good we may take him for a swim in the sea as his reward.

I had a nice convesation with mom last weekend and she is doing well and still loving her new life in Egypt. She was anticipating the arrival of her long awaited shipment of belongings from Britain on Sunday so I hope to give her a call this weekend to find out if they did indeed arrive safe and sound. Surprise, surprise there was also talk of a cat who was due to have kittens and how she (mom) could have as many of them as she wanted. As they will be outdoor cats I expect mom to take the whole litter and the mom!

Other news is that if all goes to plan and we can get the financing together Barry and I hope to visit Oakland in August this year. Our plan is to be there for Barry's birthday on the 23rd. The duration of our trip will depend on work schedules and puppy sitters. We are very much looking forward to this and will give updates when we know more.

Well keep the messages coming in, it's so nice to catch up with everyones news.

xxx Rachel

Re: Hello Everyone

Rachel

Great to hear from you. What wonderful news that you and Barry may be visiting us all in the summer. That woudl be great!

My computer (or rather it's access to the interet) is still down, so I have to keep this brief. Give all out best to Barry and Pepe.

Mike