FamilyRiley Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

FamilyRiley Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HI

HI. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT CITY AND STATE OR COUNTRY ALL THE RILEYS LIVE IN FOR A PROJECT I AM WORKING ON. I WOULD LIKE A RESPONCE FROM EVERYBODY. THANK YOU.

Re: HI

Hi Rhys,
I live in Maplehurst, West Sussex, England.
I do hope your project goes well, what are you doing exactly?
Love to you, and all in California,
Beth x

Rhys

Welcome to the site. Your aunt Sue, your friend Wooster, the cats Blackberry and Patches and I live in Piedmont California. Good luck on the project.

Uncle Mike

Hi Rhys,
Mark, Alan (both Cardwells, if that is important) and I (a Riley) live in Clevedon, North Somerset in Great Britain. Is that all you need? and how is it going over there? We had such a good time visiting you all last summer. Give everyone a big hug from us.

love Brenda, Alan & Mark

Hey Rhysis Pieces, hope you and the rest of the family are well.

Barry, Pepe and I live in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, British West Indies. The area we live in is called West Bay.

Good luck with the project.

xx Rachel

Hi Rhys

Me (Emma), Kevin and Frances all live in Oadby, Leicester in England

Scott (and girlfriend Gemma) live in West Knighton, Leicester, England

And Karen (and boyfriend Jamie) live in West End, Leicester, England.

I hope that you are all well.

Love Emma

dear chuckle bunnie. hi there, im your dad and i live in berkeley california usa with your sister and the big old stack of pancakes. [ your older sister,rubes, as opposed to your younger sister, weenie { reena{ ] love jim [or as you think of me ... 12 superman, 12 batman and 12 race bannon.]

Hey, Rhys-

I currently live in Boston, MA. I hope the project is going well!

-Air Babes

Shoot, I'll bet I'm too late for the project deadline. Sorry, Rhys! For the record though my permanent address is in Piedmont, California, but I'm currently living in San Francisco (funnily enough the Farallon Islands are in the city limits even though we're a six hour sail boat ride away).

I hope school's going well and I'll see you on my break in a few weeks!

-Meghan

Dear Rhyce,
I'm certain that I am too late, but for the record, your unclde Bill and I live in Bartlesville OK, USA. Your cousin Mandy lives in Albuqureque, New Mexico, USA, but today she is moving to Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
Good luck.