FamilyRiley Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

FamilyRiley Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
aint life grand !

howdy all you guys out there in email machine land. its been great catching up on little snippets of information from various people. the fact that mike has been hounding me like a dog to participate in this family project is only mildly annoying when the benefits of snippet recieving are taken into account. ruby, your youngest niece cousin, just turned three years old two days ago. she is even more adorable than ever and, like rhysie, is akin to a cute little cupcake. ( when she is not doing her spawn of satan immatation.) lots of love, jim

Re: aint life grand !

Jim, that was an extremely eloquent repsonse. i find it hard to believe that Mike would ever try to pressure you into anything. It's great to hear the family is doing well, do wish Ruby a very happy birthday from me. I'll make plans to get out to California gain soon, things have been rather hectic so far this year with moving, opening three new restaurants and being sent back to the Joe's Crab Shack concept to oversee 31 of their properties. I guess I should be happy. I'll let you know when time allows for such travel, my love to everyone.

Steve