FamilyRiley Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

FamilyRiley Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
trying again

Hi everyone,
I'm not having much luck posting a message. Third time lucky perhaps.
Well done Mike, you've done a great job. I'm enjoying hearing from you all even if I am talking to myself.

love Brenda

Re: trying again

Brenda

Third time is a charm. You made it to the forum. Welcome! Glad you are able to see the rest of the group.

Have you had any luck getting to the posted photo or birthday calendar pages?

Mike

Brenda

Third time is a charm. You made it to the forum. Welcome! Glad you are able to see the rest of the group.

Have you had any luck getting to the posted photo or birthday calendar pages?

Mike

I too am trying fro the second time, I hope my message goes through this time. It does feel a little wierd talking to myself, even though I normally do it quite a bit it feels stranger when it's actually in writing.
I do have both of the St. Aidens albums (these are recorded vinyl discs that preceded the CD, to the younger members on the site). I will record the albums to a cassette tape and send them on, I assume Dad has a cassette player?
In answer to Rhys' question about where his relatives live, I live in Houston, Texas as do his cousins Rebecca and Drew and their mother Jackie.
All is going well here in Houston, I got successfully moved in January between business trips and from the limited time I've spent at the house, I really like it. I am officially open to travellers who may come through this way.
Mike, you've done an exceptioanl job in getting this site up and running, thank you for your perseverence.

I'll write again soon, hope you are all well