FamilyRiley Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

FamilyRiley Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Test

Mike, this is just a test to make sure I understand how to use this site. As has probably been duly recorded over the years my educational achievements do not lend to my being the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to such things and I will clearly be a slower starter than everyone else who is already posted.
I do appreciate you hard work on getting this thing up and running, I know you've dedicated a lot of time to it and have not given up. We should all appreciate the effort.
Talk to you soon.
Steve

Re: Test

Steve:

You have succeeded in posting on the Forum. Welcome and congratulations! The speed to mastery of this technology appears inversely proportional to age. It is a generational thing. I have had multiple attempts to get the various applications to work. Even Kevin had assistance from Emma to get instruction on how to post messages on the forum. Anyway, you are in.

You are probably on top of this, but in addition to the Forum there are 2 other Bravenet hosted family deposit areas, (a) the shared photo gallery - click on the Riley Snap Shots link on the left-hand tool bar, and (b) the birthday calendar - click on the Contact Us link on the left-hand toolbar. Feel free to add photos to the Riley Snap Shots, to keep people visually up to date with your travels.

Let us know of any plans that will bring you to the Bay Area.

Mike

Re: Test

Will do Mike, I will continue to add to the text both written and photographic. I think you're right about it being a generational thing, Rebecca and Drew have absolutely no problem with this sort of thing.
I'll be in touch.