FamilyRiley Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

FamilyRiley Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Q. T. (quality time ) with my cuties

hi everyone,
at last I've managed to get onto family website thanks to Beth who is here with Simon for the final few hours of their visit to me.
I realise I'm a little late in putting my case for the absolute best pets, and quite frankly I thought with Toby and Molly residing with Harry in Scotland that I would be unable to offer any candidates, but fate, and neighbour Siadia, have provided me with four replacement felines. I'm sure you will all give up any hope to claim "Best, Cutest, Most Adorable, etc. Pet " on behalf of your furry, friendly, cold, slimey, o.k. looking etc. creatures.
So with further ado I will introduce you to THE BOYS, Tommy, Sandy, Jack and Rico.
I would like to give Stephen a big thank you for the display of ultra-cuteness you are about to witness which I could capture on the digital camera he sent to me.
I must point out that these four little guys have converted not a few of my neighbours into cat lovers. Cats here are mostly ferel and unapproachable, but not mine. I look forward to your confirmation that in my garden we have the winners in this competition.
Love to you all from Egyptian Ell

Re: Q. T. (quality time ) with my cuties

Ooooo, actually they are quite possibly the cutest little cats I've ever seen! Mum showed me almost as many photos of Rico as she did holiday snaps! I think its the massive ears on a teeny tiny cat that makes him so cute!

Lucky you Kim, I have not seen pictures of the little guys yet depsite having frequent (long distant) phone calls with mom which almost exclusively involve conversations of the escapades, adventures and general good looks/nature of her new brood. Well as I established with Steve, I am a lover of all animals and I have no doubt that mom has picked herself some pretty kitties (she does afer all have a great wealth of experience in such things)but I would love to see some photographic evidence of their adorability. Hopefully your mom, who is somewhat more technically gifted in the magic of modern computers and internet gadgetry than mine own, will be able to get these infamous cats posted to the site so that I may at least picture the creatures whilst listening to the endless tales of their existence.

Very eagerly awaiting a glimpse at my new siblings xxxx Rachel

Ellie Mae

So nice to hear from you and see that you have found the site. Your pictures have been posted, if a little late. I think your cats are waaaay cute ... perhaps even the cutest.

Hows everything going in Egypt. The flat still good? How is the artwork coming?

Mike

Hi Ell,
Seriously cute cats. Such big ears as Kim says, and the kitten's are pretty large too. Ah, the old ones are the best. You're looking great, Ell, ears and all. How are you managing in the heat. We are having an uncharacteristically hot spell (not today, its pouring)and I just go all wilty and pathetic. Then I think of you and it makes me feel even more pathetic.

How are your art supplies holding up? Let me know if you need anything. Give those furry guys big hugs from us cat lovers!

Brenda xxxxxxx

dearest ellie mae, holy ****! you look maaaarvelous !! as stick inscecty as you are now, one would think that maybe you had been hitting the old heroine , or perhaps just plain old dying. ,but no !, you look super healthy and every thing. i'm really really happy for you. and of course your cats look ok too. love jim.