FamilyRiley Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

FamilyRiley Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Trip to the Red Sea

Hi, everyone! and well done to Emma on epic flight!
I'm off to the Red Sea, and Ellen is going to come across and visit with me in the hotel I'm staying at. Should be a blast! I'll try and get some good piccys to post on the site. Maybe I'll have some nice underwater ones too. Promise I'll steer clear of any sting rays though.
Dad has been on top form lately, and for those of you that remember the piano man at the home, this time when he came, Dad actually enjoyed the lively music. Just as well as he was sat right next to him. I think he was quite fascinated watching the controls on the keyboard.
Kimberly and Matt popped by for a visit last weekend on their way down to Brighton. They are very well, and still very happy in Abingdon.
Kerrie is excited at starting at Bournemouth in a couple of weeks to do her Graphic Design Degree. I'm sure she'll do well.
Well, I'll chat again soon, oh! Thanks for all your replys on the 'stuff', am waiting on one more list and then we can sort it.
lots of love,
Beth

Re: Trip to the Red Sea

Hope you had a great time with your diving buddies and even more importantly with our Ell. I,m looking forward to seeing the pics. Will hopefully see you in person over the w/end (23/24 sept)when we get together with the california boys and of course the Leicester branch? c u then

love brenda xx

Re: Trip to the Red Sea

Hey Ho!

Sorry I missed those of you that were at the pub the other weekend... had I know I would have come down, said hello, and introduced Matt to you (those who haven't met him before of course!)
Where are these photos then mum?
Has anyone (in the uk) been watching Jane Eyre on the BBC? The leading actress looks like a long lost Riley sister, it's VERY eerie!!!