FamilyRiley Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

FamilyRiley Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
a little update

I think I have remembered how to send a message - so here goes.

Karen has just come back from spending a weekend working in germany at the printing firm who were producing the mail order catalogue for Next. It sounded like hard work until she explianed how good the wine was on the Friday night.

We've got a busy weekend coming up with Frances choir performing tomorrow night. then on sunday 20 or so friends turn up at our house on tandems to go out for a ride since its our turn to lead. The big responsibility is finding eating and drinking stops along the way. Steve perhaps you should come and vet the pub we haven chosen.

We're looking forward to seeing a smany of you as possible in the summer. See you soon

Love Kevin & Frances

Re: a little update

hey kevie, great to hear from you . it sounds like you are having great fun despite the local coppers and the stuff they make you put up with five days a week. i assume you will be greeting your 20 tandem buddies on the front lawn so as to avoid the potential of any of them seeing the state of your ex ceilings. dont foprget to take some unused " bog " roll out there in case any of the ladies want to pee in your bushes before you set off. can i gather from your comments that you may be in california in july ? if so i will try to get lindy lous 40 year old 45 lb 5 speed schwinn tandem up and running so you guys can take a couple of fun local trips around the berkeley area. i know that more modern lighter tandems with many more gears are available for rent locally. well, take care, love jim, lindy lou, rhysie and rubes