Return to Website

Naveen Andrews Fan Forum for NaveenAndrews.tripod.com

Welcome to the Naveen Andrews Fan Forum www.naveenandrews.org 

Naveen Andrews Fan Forum for NaveenAndrews.org
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PLEASE POST WHEN YOU GET HERE SO I KNOW THAT PEOPLE HAVE FOUND THE BOARD.

Hi. I set this board up as a temporary board for NaveenAndrews.org so I can see if Aimoo fixes the old board. They promised to fix it and restore all of the members but so far they haven't. Nothing works there so I have set this up for now. It won't let me post there and deletes everything that I am able to post.

PLEASE POST WHEN YOU GET HERE SO I KNOW THAT PEOPLE HAVE FOUND THE BOARD. THEN I CAN START POSTING NEWS AGAIN HERE.

THANK YOU.

Shannon

Re: PLEASE POST WHEN YOU GET HERE SO I KNOW THAT PEOPLE HAVE FOUND THE BOARD.

Thanks for the word, Shannon.

That's too bad about the board, though. Hopefully Aimoo can restore it because it'd be awful to lose all that content.

Hi!

Thanks for making a temp board, Shannon! That was a good idea!

I found my way here.

Hi Ginge, Jessica and May2! So glad to see you here!

I tried to post a bunch of messages on the old board telling everyone to come here but it kept deleting them! Hopefully some of the messages will show up. Yes it would be so awful if we lose all of those old messages!

I've never seen anything so messed up in my life! I wrote to Aimoo and they promised to fix everything but nothing has changed and it's impossible to even post. I really hope they restore the members list so then I could e-mail and tell people too. I hate how on the new board it doesn't even show the new messages and it also lists female members as male and male as female lol What a nightmare!

Thanks again for posting! So glad to see you here!

I will post news here until they hopefully have everything fixed.

If anyone has any news and wants to post here please do. Thanks so much!

I'll also start posting some news tonight. Thanks for your patience!

Shannon

Hope it can be restored!

Hi Martha! So glad to see you here!

Yes, I really hope that Aimoo will have the board fixed very soon! They wrote yesterday and said they'd fix it but haven't done anything. I looked at their forums and everyone who has one is so upset. Hopefully they will just go back to the way it was before. It's just so unbelievably messed up now.

Take care!

Shannon

Hi guys,
Can't wait to see how the new board turns out. Keep me posted please!

Hi Lora! Great to see you here!

I can't wait until the board is fixed. I checked again and they still haven't fixed the members list, or the messages or the posting problems. I also checked the main Aimoo forums where you can post problems and they haven't helped anyone. People are threatening to sue them lol I can't imagine how they are ever going to fix things unless they can go back to the old boards. I've never seen anything so messed up. Hopefully they will just put everyone back to the old boards. They were so nice. I really miss them lol

There you guys (and galls) are. Hi, lizzy reporting back here. Hope you get all of this sorted soon, Shannon. Good luck!

Hi everyone! Finally got through and saw that you set up a board here! Thank goodness! What a mess at aimoo.

Hi Lizz and Queenie-de! So glad to see you here!

I checked again today and the board was down so I thought that they might have been fixing it but I looked again and it's still the same - no members, the messages all messed up and everything wrong. It even lists friends/members that never were members. It's just unbelievable. I'm going to send in another complaint and hope they do something this time. My friend had an Aimoo board also and has had to start another board because hers is wrecked too.

Thanks again for coming over!

That's okay, I've got a board here too. I think it's a good idea for us Naveen-fans to stick together. To me it looks like you have the so called "hard-core" of the members who post frequently at AIMOO here together, but we're not yet complete, are we? It's gonna be okay, don't lose hope, what was it again our Sayid said? Hope is a very dangerous thing to lose... At least we are with you now here.

I'm here with you guys! Was wondering what happened with the board -- glad to be back and share Naveen info.

Hi princessgina So glad to see you here!

Yes Lizz, I'm SO happy that you all found the board! I kept trying to post messages to let people know to come here but everytime I posted that Aimoo board would delete it! I looked again and it seems they still haven't done anything to fix it. I really hope it will be fixed soon and we get all of our messages back!

Here I am Shannon!!!

Hi Cornelia84 So great to see you here!

Hi Shannon,

I'm here too....

Hi Lori! So glad to see you here!

Hey Shannon,
Are we working now?

Hi. I recently found your new website. I guess you moved again and forgot to tell me. Not even a postcard from Hades with your forwarding address. Not even a sticky note as to where you hid the key. Bad. Naughty.