Naveen Andrews Fan Forum for NaveenAndrews.tripod.com

Welcome to the Naveen Andrews Fan Forum www.naveenandrews.org 

Naveen Andrews Fan Forum for NaveenAndrews.org
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: More problems

I got an idea. What if we copy and save all of the important messages on to a new to make MSN community, from which I have an account, pictures and all, and in the meantime you keep looking for the board of your dreams? Than we get rid of Aimmo for good and everything you had there is saved for later after you have your new board. I have two Naveen Andrews groups on MSN, so there will be plenty of room. Meanwhile the current and hopefully new members can post either here or on MSN. I have this sneaky feeling Aimoo is not ever gonna be the same again. New owners, new rules, huh? This is of course just a suggestion. I can feel your agony, because, frankly, I would go mad if I lost my Naveen communities too. We should stick together, us Naveen board/community/group administrators and help eachother out as much as we can. We all have the same goal, haven't we? Let me know what you think.

Re: More problems

Hi Lizz! Thanks so much for your message and offer of help! I really appreciate it!

Aimoo now wrote and said that they will fix the board (but I'm not sure if I believe them! lol) so I guess I will have to stay with the Aimoo board for a while longer. If it doesn't work that is a really good idea that you had and we will have to try that.

Thanks so much for your help! I really appreciate it! I guess we will wait a bit longer and see what Aimoo does (lol like you said it probably will never be the same). And then if that doesn't work we can do what you said.

Thanks again! Have a great day!

Shannon