Return to Website

Elvenwork Forum

This forum has been a way to provide a public exchange of questions and answers for polymer clay sculptors. But, as I said in my final post, there comes a time when all things must end. That doesn't mean the forum used as an archive has nothing to offer. Indeed it is still loaded with questions and answers that remain relevant and which are searchable! For that reason, I'm keeping it available, though no new posts can be added. If after searching the forum your question isn't addressed, Join me on Facebook.com to ask it. As always, you'll find me there as Katherine Dewey. Hope to see you there. --  Katherine

Elvenwork Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Dentist Seeking a Sculptor

I received the following email from a dentist in L.A.:
Dear Katherine Dewey,
This is Dr. Gutgarts from Los Angeles who is daring to ask you for a favor. I am a dentist and collector of dentist figurines for almost 30 years. I have a pretty nice collection and now I want to have a few figurines made special for me. I am looking for the artist with a good sense of humor who could express the unique dentist-patient relation. I tried to find anybody in Los Angeles, even educate one of my patients who pretended to be an artist in the past by buying him your book, but no luck. Of course I was dreaming you can do it. But if not, may be you can help me to find somebody talented to do the art figurines for me. It will be greatly appreciated.
Warmest regards
Dr. Eli Gutgarts
Pkglobal@mail.com
310-650-8185

I didn't feel right for the task, but told Dr. Gutgarts I would try and help him find a sculptor who was. Following is his most recent acquisition:

Re: Dentist Seeking a Sculptor

Not sure if a sculptor has been found yet, but it looks like a fun project to get involved in! I would certainly be interested...