Return to Website

Elvenwork Forum

This forum has been a way to provide a public exchange of questions and answers for polymer clay sculptors. But, as I said in my final post, there comes a time when all things must end. That doesn't mean the forum used as an archive has nothing to offer. Indeed it is still loaded with questions and answers that remain relevant and which are searchable! For that reason, I'm keeping it available, though no new posts can be added. If after searching the forum your question isn't addressed, Join me on Facebook.com to ask it. As always, you'll find me there as Katherine Dewey. Hope to see you there. --  Katherine

Forum: Elvenwork Forum
This forum is locked and posting is not allowed
Author
Comment
classes

Hello
I was hoping to find someone in Arizona that teaches polymer clay doll classes. I have worked with sculpty , cernit and pro sculpty but I prefer cernit.
Are you teaching now Katherine ? Kathy

Email  
Re: classes

Alas, I'm not teaching at this time. I have been searching for classes in Arizona, but, like you, I've not had much luck. I will keep searching and let know if I do find something.
Thanks for visiting the Forum,
Katherine

classes

I did find a class which I'm looking forward to. It's Nov 12-14 in Goodyear.
Unfortunately I registered in March and was the last one to get in !!! I understand they are taking names for a waiting list.
Karen M. Martinez
Triple Crown Doll Maker Educator
Doll Artisan Guild Instructor
13637 W. Edgemont Avenue
Goodyear, AZ 85395
623-535-4327
I believe everyone else is sculpting dolls but they assured me I could sculpt a Santa.I don't know anything about the instructor, class size OR about the place in Goodyear..I want to meet others in this area that sculpt so it was worth the money to me. Kathy

Email  

Kathy,

You could check with Jodi and Richard Creager, they use to teach some classes, they reside in Arizona.

Email  
classes

I emailed Jodi but didn't get any response. I'm presently checking out 2 other leads.

Email  

You could also check with Jack Johnston @ artdolls.com. He travels the country giving classes.

Email  

Kathy,

Try again, i email her all the time and she always responds.

Email  
classes

Thanks Joanna,

She did respond to my email. I was told they were not teaching right now but

would notify me if they did teach another class...thanks again though, Kathy

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Online Photo Albums   Free Web Hosting   Cheap Domains 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com