Administrators WANTED will train
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training

All members.

If you have thought of admining, but not sure if you could get up to speed. We can have you do some On The Job training.

If you are interested in some OIJ, please leave a post.

Nelson

Re: Training

Postal Wrench
All members.

If you have thought of admining, but not sure if you could get up to speed. We can have you do some On The Job training.

If you are interested in some OIJ, please leave a post.

Nelson

depends on the mod and day

Which mods or days are you interested?

Monday or tuesday are my only available evenings. And I like both mods, but alas can only do 1.

Would love to help out anytime I can postal. However summer league is kinda bad for me, busy working on the Supermodified all week,,and race night on Saturday..I am willing to learn for a fill in if needed,and maybe take a Mod for the fall league..??

Wolfie,

When you have night you are able to run, we can start getting you ready for the fall. We can start in the fall using you as a back up if you want....Just like your supermodified effort preperation, preperation, preperation.....

Thanks

Postal

Wayne,

Thanks for offering to admin. Tuesday night is a go... I will email you some instructions prior to tuesday night. We can keep the emails going until you are up to speed.

Thanks again
Having you as a member makes this league a reason to race here...
Postal

I am willing to serve as a backup. I cannot make all races to I can assist if needed when I do run.

Yeah guys, if you need help at any time just boss me up and i will help, np, ran my own server for a few years, can handle the job np. Regards Stanley.