Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Wednesday Night Interleague with NWO
We're making some changes to our Wednesday Night Series. We think these changes are only going to make this series more fun. So get ready for "Rocking Wednesdays" starting in our new season on 1/7/15. The Mod will be the "CWS2014" This series will be a tagged i...
Views: 293   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 23, 2015 5:40pm
by Retread
NR2003 Tutorials
Added a couple links to Tutorials on the Downloads page. How to optimize graphics and How to add MODS, Tracks
Views: 197   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 5, 2015 11:26am
by Retread
Website
Thanks to Postal for the website updates and videos! Awesome work! Also again to Bergie for IROC Cars and rendering for us! Great Job Guys!
Views: 169   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 27, 2015 8:14pm
by DON
Last Wed's Race up on YouTube
Hey everyone, the idiot who caused the 2nd Yellow catching 95% of the field here... sorry again about that if you got caught. Mr. Ferko Jr has finished his video of our race last Wednesday and it's up on YouTube. He has also posted it on our mainpage, http://w...
Views: 163   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 11, 2015 11:23pm
by Dinger
DRTV calender contest
DRTV painting contest winners get a month on a calendar Base Bergie Template Big Evil Racing Number SRD Render Bergie Render Scene Iceman Logos DRTV Bergie
Views: 145   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2014 9:45pm
by Bergie
IROC mod
I am having trouble with the IROC mod from the web site. It won't go into the series folder. Is there another place to DL Larry Lowline
Views: 130   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 24, 2014 12:51pm
by Larry Sheldon
Iroc car's
Want to thank Bergie for his work and time on these great paint jobs for this series.
Views: 155   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 24, 2014 10:42am
by ASRDC88
Iroc Cars for ASRacing
Iroc Cars for ASRacing N2K3.net Here is a look at the pwf Iroc Cars for the up coming season. If you need a car and are not on drivers page let myself or the ASR admin know. I have painted cars for drivers that have been running, not all drivers on li...
Views: 129   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 24, 2014 10:40am
by Bergie
cars
i want to thank bergie for my irock car.that car is sharp. also thanks to greg for fixing several rides for me. thanks to the adms for all they do.i have had a lotta fun over the last year or so here at asr.
Views: 162   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 20, 2014 9:04am
by Bergie
ASR IROC Series
Cars are being painted and some are up and ready to download for the 2015 ASR IROC Series! More to come so look out!
Views: 133   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 14, 2014 9:55am
by Retread
Elite Members must add ASR prefix to their screen Name
Elite Members must add ASR prefix to their screen Name For example if your screen name is Postal then, if Postal is an Elite member then you must change your screen name to ASRPostal
Views: 218   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 17, 2014 10:13pm
by Elite Member pro...
GIVE ME A BUD
A Mexican (an undocumented Democrat), a Black(a documented Democrat), a Muslim(Barry’s cousin) and a Redneck were walking together on a beach when the Black stumbled over a bottle in the sand. He picked up the bottle, rubbed the sand off it, and a Genie appear...
Views: 184   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 4, 2014 7:33am
by SUNDAYTRIP
1 2 3