All Star Racing Forum

ASRacing Information
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi Admins and racers, about Wednesday Night last Tman and Trip

Hi all, Merry Christmas, last wreck lap 90, i know you asr guys been around along time, admins, we all make mistakes even admins , Tman is very very fast, he made the move on you Trip and got the inside and was cleanly passing you, you got loose and went left and hit his right rear to took both of you out, 1st and 2 position, you called him out on TS saying he hit you, once again before replay was looked at, we new drivers like to find new blood and new racers and a new league with new friends, we all welcome me with open arms, i have enjoyed racing here, most of the time it's less then 10 drivers, lately you have gotten some new drivers, new blood, isn't that what you all want ? here to have fun, good racing buddies and race clean, everyone is on different levels of skill, if you see a faster car coming, guys, let them go, makes for clean racing, let them eat up those tires, lol , i like to see the calling out during racing cut out, let the admins work it out, you get to know how drivers race, stay clear of the ones you can't trust, use games aids if need to be have a stable car, my goal, not to win, it is not to wreck anyone, race hard, but clean, we all know there's cheaters out in the nascar online world, it's a shame tha they have to cheat, maybe that's how they get off, i'm glad to say asr admins, i don't cheat, don't know how to cheat, don't want to cheat, i race clean, best that i can, give room when needed, blocking is legal here, but makes for wrecks, i like to see ASR ON TOP, and have the best clean fun drivers in any league, lets go racing boys, have a merry x-mas :) Jeffrey Elliott

Re: Hi Admins and racers, about Wednesday Night last Tman and Trip

Thanks for the props and kind words Jeffery . Merrry Christmas to all of yours too man.

jeff--best i remember somebody said what happened.tmam.he said he came down and got me.
i watched the replay and from the angle of his car it looked like his car was angled
toward the wall.i said tman i believe you came up.he said nope.i said it looked like it on my replay.in my book that was not a rant on either person.i dont know where you get the rant stuff if it was any of your business anyway.

well trip,((( don't know where you get the rant stuff if it was any of your business anyway,))) i see where you stand on this issue, i think your a great driver and a nice person, ok, i'll never say anything again, peace , ps Mr Dinger, thanks for the kind words :)

ASR drivers,

We appreciate everyones views on this subject. We have a great bunch of drivers, at times we get mad at what actions happen on the track,even if is or is not our fault.

Being an admin, at times requires that person to step back and take out emotions and review the data. Ultimately the admin makes his or her decision along with getting either conflicting, constructive or bias comments. But in the end it is just a game.... I do not want to minimize anyones opinions or views, all I want to say is I made my decision on the 24 car based on one reason only, he continues to flame our members. I have decided if this flaming continues with any member including ASR admins they will get ejected without warning (this aplies only to the GEN6 Series for which I am the admin).

The 24 car should have emailed me to discuss why he was ejected. I could have emailed him to tell him why he was ejected but since he continues to flame after being warned, I felt it was better to let him cool off and if he wanted to email me he could if not I would have forgotten the entire issue and moved forward at the next GEN6 race.. I know he has handicap issues, but this does not give him any addtional privledeges than any other driver. I like Matt but he just does not stop with the blaming/flaming.

Let's put this issue behind us and move forward. I do want to say all the drivers involved in this past week's incidents to please take a deep breath, cool off and accept some level of responsibility or at least ackowledge that this is a game and a form of friendship like no other.....

So pull your belts tight and let's go racin' boys...

Postal

lol 10-4 :) i just love to race, have fun, make friends, and ready to take this x-mas tree down, only 85 yesterday lol see you all tonight, Jeffrey

that bunch of crap about flaming ... i said very nice 88 and intentionally wreck me .. the fact ....i have replay saved showed everyone seen the replay why 88 cut me down ? i passed him clearing as clean as whistle without any touch. 88 purposely wreck me right there. i said very nice #88 wow that was bunch of bull move right there... he can go out there wreck anyone he wants to and i have heard alot guys saying alot things about 88 what i found out more about him ..

i was ejected what reason .. very nice is not flaming as cussing words. ejected me and banned me asr i am done w ya cheating wreck me for taking lead without wrecking #88 . #88 choked himself at restart green flag drop all of sudden now where he decided to wreck me for good then he won that night wow what a bologna.. actually alot guys already seen replay very proof point at 88 cheat his own game .. very evidence.. what kind of admin running his own league like this . what a shame ....

before i was flaming few weeks back . i have already spoke with david chinn .we spoke about it thats it.. ya talking here posting all making up stories ..dont act like u dont know nothing about it come on . lame excuse !!! at pocono i already spoke with slowpoke apoloized he ignore me . ok . no problem move on .. it jus a wow what a shame..

i am not running here at all no way admin cheat his game forget it not worth it ...

Matt,

Flaming is a hostile and insulting interaction between Internet users, often involving the use of profanity, but not limited to profanity.

Flaming usually occurs in the social context of an Internet forum, Internet Relay Chat (IRC), Usenet, by e-mail, game servers such as Xbox Live or PlayStation Network, and on video-sharing websites such as YouTube. It is frequently the result of the discussion of heated real-world issues such as politics, religion, and philosophy, or of issues that polarize sub-populations, but can also be provoked by seemingly trivial differences.

Deliberate flaming, as opposed to flaming as a result of emotional discussions, is carried out by individuals known as flamers, who are specifically motivated to incite flaming. These users specialize in flaming and target specific aspects of a controversial conversation.

This being said, you have consistently have been flaming our drivers when there is an incident. I have been wrecked by you and I did not flame you or anyone. If I get to the point were I am going to flame someone over a trivial issue I just log off and cool off and realize this is just a game. A game to build friendships and have fun. I can see by your email you are still upset over a game. I am sorry you feel this way. But as an admin I will not put up with the consistent flaming. The first couple of times you were given warnings of this behavior. So you put my back against the wall to eject you. We never kicked you out of the league, that was your choice. The rest of your post is due to your anger, so I will not respond to any of it.

If in the future you would like to race with us you are welcome to....
only if you are not flaming anyone...

I wish you to have the best of luck where ever you race...

Finally this is just a game...

Nelson

Well said I have been racing hear for almost 8 years my rule of thought is to, give room, race hard and give respect to others and race on, life is to short, from where I live we just say sorry and move on (Canada). its only a game.