All Star Racing Forum

ASRacing Information
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dave/ Greg , Admins

Must say awesome turn out tonight, we had a lot of clean fun racing up front , the top 4 to 5 guys , myself, Dave and many other's, giving room, racing clean, having fun,, then we have Mike, we even said Mike nice pit, no response, Mr.Bitch Mike, why you have to drive like it's the last lap, dude, maybe if you didn't run so hard you wouldn't self spend and take out the top 3,4,5 spots on a restart , maybe you can do a longer good run as well, all you guys asr are great people and fun to race with, but i will not race with an asshole like Mike, blocker, no respect, not clean, then he try to cut 5 drivers going into the pit under yellow, dude, you suck, i'll take my my talent and clean driving somewhere else , Dave, Greg, your awesome to race with, Gl with you league, grow up Mike and learn how to race with other's, shit head ! Jeffrey Elliott

Re: Dave/ Greg , Admins

Jeff all I can say is I'm sorry you got wrecked if he will not say it. You had a very fast and top 3 car easy. I hope you change your mind and race with us in the future because you run clean and are fun to race with. All I can do is say that us admins are sorry this happened and learn from it to prevent it from happening again !!! Hope to see you on the track !!!

Re: Dave/ Greg , Admins

Hi Dave, sorry , got a little upset last 2 nights with him, calling us out Thursday because we were up front and then last night, i know you need racers , i love racing with you and the asr boys, i'll cool off over the weekend, see you and Greg Monday, i hope the storm doesn't screw you all up to bad, hang in there, Jeffrey