All Star Racing Forum

ASRacing Information
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dave/ Greg

Thanks for the years of racing, you admins and 99% of your drivers are even, close, running drivers, but there is ONE, I WATCHED MANY MANY MANY REPLAY'S, 6% STEERING ASST WITH A RED MOMO , CAN'T KEEP KICKING EVERYONE'S ASSES ALL THE TIME, BULLSHIT, TONIGHT WAS BULLSHIT, WE ALL COULDN'T EXIT PIT AROUND THE INNER TRACK AS FAST HAS SOMEONE DID, , WE GO IN THE SAME TIME AND THEN HE PUTS 4 SECONDS JUST LEAVING PIT, HELL NO, SUPER TIRES, STICKY TIRES, BULLSHIT TIRES, THOSE TYPES OF GUYS RUIN THE FUN AND THE COMPETING TO EVEN RACE LIKE THAT, GL I DON'T RACE WITH FUCKING CHEATERS ! GL DAVE AND GREG

Re: Dave/ Greg

Jeff,

I have reviewed the pit stops and compared 2 separate laps, one from the driver you have questions about and one of our admins. Upon review of these 2 laps I see only a 1.97 second difference. All this was gained up on exit of the stop. The top speed was approx. 4-5 MPH quicker. Not really a major difference. Your reference of a wheel setting does not tell the entire story, there are numerous setting that can make a driver perform better. I hope you do continue racing with us. We are always looking for ways to keep the competition close.

here is the link to this video if you are interesting in viewing it.
https://youtu.be/Ne7IKXxPseE
Nelson

Hi Post

How you been Post, thank you sir, i have nothing against Tman, very nice guy, respectful , i just can't race with people that win all the time, no reason to race and try, to me it just takes the fun out of it, if he is not cheating then he is one awesome awesome fasttttttttttttttttttttttttttt driver on every track i ever seen, 17 years of racing I've seen it all , i hope someone can make a true cheat testing program on fixed setup nights so we can band players that use cheats, and all run with are god giving talent. On open sets which i don't run, let them do whatever turns them on, to me if you wants friendships, fun, fellowship entertainment we all need to be on a even playing ground, Tman, if your not, congratulation, your one of the best i ever seen, have fun! Jeffrey Elliott a true straight clean safe driver