supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Put your Money where your Mouth is!

you know whats throughly annoying? all these trash talkers running their mouths, "we can beat you", "we are the dominate team", "put some pads on and come against me"...but yet these "bigshots" dont want to pay a small fee to back there mouths up? how much of a pussy can people be? that crush tourny is the chance to do that, but yet no one wants or is willing to pay 25 bucks to do it...but everyone wants to and are willing to sit behind a computer, with fake names, stupid ass nicknames, and talk like they are freaking T.O.! Seriously people like Every coach that ever talked to me on a Field, Shut your Mouth and Let your Pads do the Talking. SO come join this tourny and Get out from behind your Computer!

Ben Deleon
Crush

Re: Put your Money where your Mouth is!

WORD!!!

8 on 8 just isnt the same.

You're right it's not the same but damn, it sure is a hell of alot of fun!

I know im pumped about it. hey Crush 42 hit me up on aim man I got some good news.

Yeah Knight, its not the same...But with scores in the 70's naturally it makes for some exciting stuff!

I feel ya crush 42, if ur outta shape in any way ur just lookin for an injury. last yr was a shit load of fun and I would do it again on the count that I dont lose all that blood like last yr.

I think its funny the MFL thinks there so much better then the IFL teams come on here is your chance. I know i would look forward to hitting some chumps and just having a good time. I know one thing i would be pumped about is just having the opportunity to meet everybody and watch some hard hitting football. Come on 20 bucks per person takes care of the team fees and we get to play in a great complex. The CCC center is awesome. Come on guys there are bragging rights on the table as well as the chance to have some fun and drink some beer.

Crush, please stop using the platform of IFL vs. MFL to recruit teams for your FUNDRAISER! Teams either want to play or do not and attempting to taunt others to anger them into playing when your real motive is Money.....more than likely is not going to work. Bottom line is it is difficult enough for teams to simply collect player fees from players in the regular season....this would not be an easy task and thus as I pointed out before would end up coming out of 1 or 2 people's pockets.

Crush 70, I hope your not a salesman, cause you would suck!

Do you even realize that this is a fundraiser for yourself...what an idiot.

Alright First off, Yes it is a Fundraiser, second its not only for our Team, the money Is more then likely going to better our Facilities, which is Also where The Dekalb Youth Football Leagues play. Well IM not using the Specific IFL v MFL basis, I think its more about All the "Top" teams saying they could beat one another...And like I said if players arent willing to Pay fees in the Regular seasons, then maybe they shouldnt be playing...I simply would like teams or players that Have Been talking A lot of Crap around this Forum site to Step up and Own up to what they are saying...but yet again another Post from someone hiding behind a Computer and Not willing to Put his Name out there.

Patriot number 4 shut the hell up. Yes i know its a fund raise for us. You are one of the many idiots that bitches about nothing. Man i just want to have fun and play football. Seriously be a dick and darke county, Lima, and the thunder thanks for wanting to come out and have fun. I just hate when jack asses like that have to be all serious. Man loosen up and stop being an ass. Hey Supa pardon my french its just annoying when,the Mfl sits and says there so much better than the IFL and look here is a chance for you to show your so much better and nobody takes it.

god damn you're stupid. i don't bitch about anything, you're the one complaining about the mfl and ifl, i just said you're a f*cking idiot for trying to piss people off instead of get them to your fundraiser...if you didn't notice, i was the one who made the joke.

If people dont want to play than thats all she wrote. If you look at the MFL message board you would see your not the only one with a tourney.

Trust me I know by expirience and I've played against the Pats and all the other better teams, even the dragons, in the MFL and I can easily tell that there is a higher level of play in the IFL. The top 2-3 teams in the MFL would only be mediocre, at best, in the IFL.

Thank you DCW77!!! I think the broncos are gonna throw some players together and come to the crush tourney. A couple of us are wantin to hit and try and stay in shape.

How many teams do you guys have right now?

Thanks for the Interest Bronco...However as of right now there are only 4 teams, your team would make 5...Todd, Our owner and the Host is waiting till this weekend to determine whether or not the Tourny Will go on...Because people are bitching about money, there is a very good likelyhood that it will not happen. But maybe the interested teams could work something out...

I cant really figure out why the money is such an issue for everyone. Two years ago when you guys had the first tourney I'm pretty sure the entry was about the same amount, and you were turning teams away at this time. I'm guessin that it has more to do with the weekend that it is being held on. Even if you guys can only get 5-8 teams yuo can still have it just make it a one day thing and do the round robin idea and then have a single elim tourney at least the teams that do want to play will still get their moneys worth. Wouldnt bother me to come up there and play the same team 5 times man, I just want to play some damn football.

Wasn't this tourney postponed last year? What was the reason for that? Same issues? Just curious.

I was just wondering who the Thunder team was that wanted to get in? I know who the others are just wandering if it was the GR Thunder or Chicago Thunder or another Thunder?

LW#73.....I can bet it wasnt the Chicago Thunder....
I dont know what you were referring to in regards to wanting in....but I know the Chicago Thunder wont be leaving the MSFL and I really cant see them entering the 8 on 8 being that we are heading to Flordia the following week...

Question....has there been a decision in regards to the tournament....
I sent an email in regards to the Lake County Steelers looking to participate, but never recieved a response either way.....
Can someone send me some information because the owner of the Steelers is in Vegas at the MLFN Hall of Fame this week and I told him I would find out for him...

Calm down I wasn't trying to say they were going to leave their league. The thread is about the 8-on-8 tournement. I forgot that they were going to Florida. Congrats to them though and everyone else going to play in Florida.

we were wanting to get in it, but apparently our board must not have contacted anyone? i keep hearing that its 22 or 25 per person, but you must keep in mind all other teams will have to pay for travel and hotels. that is one of the issues, as well as it being the weekend of new years. people travel for the holidays, have relatives in town, and etc. i think this tournament would be better served being in the spring before everyone starts their seasons. i played in it two years ago and it was a good time. i was disappointed that it was cancelled last year and i really hope that it doesn't happen again

Alright Guys, I appolize for nothing be returned... I am not the host but I talk to him every week atleast, so Im going to make sure that he looks into this becaue I really want it to go down...The host/Owner has been busy lately with work and Such other things. If you want info on the Tourny check the Sticky Post...It has all the Info about the Tounrnament, But because the Lack of Interest this year things may Change but I will make sure Todd knows...Thanks

LW#73..........
You might have missed read my post or I didnt puncuate it properly....

I wasnt getting rattled...I wasnt forsure what you meant in wanting in due to the diffent posts in regards to the different leagues...
Didnt mean to disrespect you in anyway...
Just thought I would clarify it in whatever matter you were asking.....

Oh and the only thing that will get me rilled up is someone talking to my woman, messing with my kids or messing with my food....
Its just a game to me bro...and I only have 1 more in me and thats in Florida

For those of you Guys that Were so worried about the 22.50 to play in the Tournament, therefore didnt join your team in playing in it...IM glad, because when The winner gets the money, they will actually deserve it.

Go ahead and make the check out to the Lima Warriors.

I think Ill have something to say about that Come the end of the December my Good man.

I wouldn't worry about him he's just a fan who evidentally can't pad up and speak for himself!!!!

it could be a woman...

Gambrel, maybe I am the one that should calm down. Sorry if I missread your post. I had just read the Michigan message board and if you have ever read it people on there are always looking for something to start some controversy. So I guess I was a little defensive. Anyway good luck in Florida. Who do you play for?

No problem brother....
I play for the Chicago Thunder and from reading stuff on the MB's....might not be a game

Someone from the Broncos posted on the Thunders MB that they wont be going

Might not get my retirement game in after all...but I'm still going to Florida

Yeah...the Michigan Board is something else

That sucks that they are backing out now and didn't just turn down the invite. Atleast then there could be a fill-in team and you could still have a game. But atleast your still going down. Nothing like Florida in January. I've never been to Chicago but I'm sure it's not much nicer than northwest Ohio in the winter.

this is going to be so much fun. i hope we get to play dark county again, maybe we can beat them round 1 like they did us 2 yrs ago. maybe if we play each other in the tourney we can finish the name battle. maybe looser changes name. i do know that its goin to be so much fun. maybe looser buys drinks (atleast 3 rounds). dcw2 what position do you play maybe we will knock heads, but ill still help you up.

If memory serves you guys had your chance to knock us around after we beat you in the first game and I beleive you all took full advantage of that by handing us our asses the second time around. But you got one thing right its going to be a lot of fun. I try to play linebacker and I'm sure there is going to plenty of head crackin. And I will for sure appreciate the help gettin up, gettin kinda old you know.As far as changin names dont know bout all that but I'm definatley down for some beer drinkin. See you there.

The West Ohio Wranglers are not playing in the tournament? Do we still have at least 7 teams?

as far as i know they are playing in it. i talked to some of them yesterday and they were planning on it??

Продажа кабеля. Сопутствующие аксессуары . Аренда авто

Компания "Толан" - комплектация объектов строительства, аренда спецтехники, а также продажа пиломатериалов. Сопутствующее оборудование.

Продажа кабеля. Сопутствующие аксессуары . Аренда само

Компания "Толан" - комплектация объектов строительства, аренда спецтехники, а также продажа пиломатериалов. Сопутствующие аксессуары.

Подборка статей по исскуству

Подборка статей по исскуству и художественным композициям
Восприятие картин Малевича феномен правого илевого в картине

Из трех возможностей моделей восприятия созерцания черного квадрата на белой бумаге: квадрат принадлежит присутствует на плоскости бумаги, врезан в нее; квадрат — это часть черного фона, который находится приходится за бумагой и виден просматривается сквозь отверстие в ней; и, наконец, черный квадрат несколько немного выходит из толщины бумаги и повисает виснет над ее поверхностью плоскостью, мы, как утверждают психологи, выбираем третью.Как ни странно, мы воспринимаем эту простую картинку имен но как квадрат, выступающий из бумаги. Пустое пространство в этом случае беспрепятственно продолжается под квадратом. Ровная поверхность в нашем восприятии стремится сохранитьсвою целостность.