supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ANY CARS FOR SALE OUT THERE UNDER 100,000

SORRY SUPA FAN FOR POSTING THIS ON YOUR WEBSITE BUT IM TRYING TO FIND ANOTHER CAR IF I CAN. SO IF YOU HAVE ONE 4 SALE AND LIVE IN INDIANA; EMAIL ME!

Re: ANY CARS FOR SALE OUT THERE UNDER 100,000

I'll sell you my truck for $99,999...

hehehe

Brother if you are looking to pay a Hundred Grand...you dont need to be shopping on SupaFans site

...Dudes!

Perhaps.... 100,000... miles?

NOW YOU KNOW THAT WAS A TYPO. AND EVEN IF I CAN AFFORD A 100,000 DOLLER CAR; I STILL WOULD NOT BUY. THE MILES ON THE CAR IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. ANYONE FROM THE INDIANA AREA WITH ANY OLD SCHOOLS FOR SALE. HIT ME UP. WILL PAY CASH

I HAVE 2000 CONTOUR WITH LESS THAN 60K,IN EXCELLENT
SHAPE, GETS GOOD MILAGE. $2000.00. EMAIL AT
catandmouse911@aol.com

Just having fun

U CRAZY WOOD I GOT A 91 CAPRICE WITH BLUE CRUSHED VELVET GUTS, DVD-INDASH,NO RIMS ALREADY SOLD BUT I WANT 4,500

Generals #5 has a pretty nice Grand Prix for sale for 4 grand. I don't have his contact info at the moment though, but if you write another post on here he'll most likely come across it. Thanks for the well wished about the knee also.

Whittaker #80

THANKS MEN I APPRECIATE THE FEEDBACK. HOWEVER, I FOUND THE CAR THAT I LIKE (97 CROWN VICTORIA) ON MYSPACE. OUT OF ALL OF THE PLACE I FOUND IT ON MYSPACE. GO FIGURE!! AGAIN.........THANKS.........FRA YOU PLAYING FOR THE BRONCOS THIS YEAR?

I DONT KNOW I NEED CONVINCING.SOLID LINE,/SOLID PLAYERS THAT WANT TO PLAY NOT JUMP ON THA WAGON WHEN ITS GOT WHEELS.BUT WHO KNOWS GET AT ME ABOUT EM. HOLLA #2