supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Broncos Loading Up

i've heard from more then one pretty reliable source that the broncos are adding A LOT of talent this year. lots of quality new guys and almost none of them guys from the past r leaving either.

if i didnt have so much wrapped up in my team i would try to travel down there to get me a ring. its gonna be fun times down in the nap for those dudes. i hope the IFL is ready for a 4pete cuz it only looks like those guys will be stronger. dont get me wrong, I hope my team beats them but jeez how good can you get?

Re: Broncos Loading Up

I am gonna take a shot in the dark here, this is from a Broncos player. I will even go one step forward and say its Mr. Self Promotion Carl (Three Teams) Betty.

So

This is Calvin Mack, newly aquired by the Broncos. You damn right we loading up. We loading up to make another run at them rings, so everyone in our league I hope you eating your wheaties cause we really aint playing. So be on the look out for the stampede coming to a field near you or over you!!! How about that!! Go Broncos!!!

Thats why I love playing on the same team as you Mack.....we always do the damn thing and let everyone know about it!!!

The Broncos where good before the sabers players jump on BUT the sabers/bears where never good with out the Broncos. You guys where a .500 team at best. Now you want to jump on a bandwagon. You guys are a joke. Why not play with a real team in a real league like the warriors in the NAFL.

Here's the deal, the "Broncos" team has had a hell of a run. Three Championships in a row is something to be proud of, and to be respected. However, that is all that can be said. Unfortunatly for some "Good" people on that team, they are tarnished due to ignorant actions of ignorant people. Even though 100% are grown men, I guess this gets put on the shoulders of the Babysitters. This is probably where you would say i'm just jealous. I am jealous of a championship, not jealous of the team that has won them. There is no book that states how a team "Better" act. But there are morals and basic common sense that say how or should. You have a track record of winning the last 3 years, but you also have a track record of showing your ignorance for the last three years as well. I don't know what your basis for complete is, but in Supa Fan's sake, you have not made your momma's proud, and if you have...that would explain it. You have enough talent for every team to be envious of, you lack class. However, this is your formula for a championship team. But in no way shape or form does your actions make you OR your teammates better individuals. If your so shallow that you do not believe that to be important, than may god give you guidence. Call me a hater, but if you think people complain about you because you win, your blind and dumb. Anyone that logs onto this site or plays you in a game can quickly learn your immaturity and it is that reason you are disliked. I wish it was not this way, many teams could learn something from your organization. You have had success through talent alone. this being because talent has not yet dispursed itself in the speed in which you picked it up. This is changing however, and teams are catching up. My opinion is you will be beat this season. I think it is exactly what you need. Humble yourself, it does amazing things to an individual.

My first year with the Bears we were beat one time...and it was after we left the MFL...we were beat by the Kenosha Vikings...as a saber the first year we were 6-2...we scrimmage the Broncos then and did a pretty good job with them...i know it was a scrimmage...yada yada...yeah we struggled in 06 with the sabers but we lost 5 games by 5 points or less...we had a good team. As far as us being a joke...come on. How can any group of guys that come together to play a sport they love after leaving there 9-5 or whatever they have, be a joke?? You must be an old player of those teams and never got to play...

might loose this year? they lost last year! better watch out from what i hear both teams that have beaten the broncos, lions and dragons have applied to the ifl.

If you are a Bronco or plan to be a Bronco, DO NOT GET ON HERE AND TALK SMACK!!!!!!!!! The season is over and a new one is on the brink and we have not done spit to this point save your talk for how you play and do not run your mouths , thats that period.
Now as for the other stuff there is not one team in this league that doesnt have players that make their team look bad we are all guilty and we try to do our best to police it and keep it at a minimum, we try to hold our players to a commitment of being good people, we even ran a few guys off last year as they were to big of a hassle. as for this season THUGS NOT NEED APPLY, Any and all complaints should be directed to myself. p.s. DONT TALK SPIT ON HERE...

Every year the Broncos have added players after the cut off date. You can get on here and say what you want but i used to be a bronco and i know for a fact that we did. Last year we added Carl after the cut of date. I know I know so what, No we did not, Blah,Blah. The facts are facts. We cheated to win. We played with no class thats why im gone. Generals have class and respect for the game not to cheat.

Since the IFL has yet to announce WHO has been ACCEPTED into the league, I believe it is safe to say anything heard at this point is purely speculation and of rumor. I'm sure for every team it does not matter who is in the league until the scedule comes out. The IFL seems to be very respectful to future prospects and I believe this is very standup-ish of the league.
To Big AL, I commend you on your post and I have a lot of respect for you. I hope that your team is taking steps in the right direction. Knowing some of the "key" management personel from your team, I have placed my own personal opinion as they are at fault. Believe me, I have my reasons for these opinions. However, players are adults and my first post was meant in that form. You are correct in saying that every team has thier bad apples. In The last three years your organization has just had more. That equals more friction, more trouble, and less respect. I don't think you would argue that the broncos have faced more of that in this period. Especially last season. Once again, this where members of your team could assume it's out of jealousy, and As I stated in my first post...that is not the case. The past is the past, but anyone that has been disrespected has no obligation of forgetting it. The only resolution is for restoration. I hope to see it, we shall see

I should explain for my posting as anonymous. I believe that my words are better taken this way as I know your team all to well, as you know myself all to well. Believe me, I balance my words and leave no stone unturned to make sure I have looked at ever perspective. This is not meant to bash your team, but hope that I bring a little vision to you that is hard to see when your in the thick of things. Good Day

there is one (well ill say only 1) bronco from last year who is now trying to play for the team i am on now and has said broncos have added players after the cut off. and dogged loyal players doin so. this just last year. like your boy said. its a new year. better wait and do the talking on the field. everyone is gunning for you this year, well except one team you are gunning for. all squads have been "stacking: lineups. should be a good year of football

What who said we added carl.I remember him being there the week after the dragons pre season game.Whoeever the former broncos player is who is talking trash on here.Good leave take care have fun dude you rock.

I hope you carry the fact you probally didnt play much with you over there.Owell we will hear all this again next season.

Oh hey Al can i still say this to them 3peat hahahaahahaa Man still has the ring to it.

Former Bronco,
I do not usually address any of this stuff on the board, but we had to show proof last year. Carl was on our sidelines for the Generals game last year, but did not play until the Wranglers game (which was before the cutoff) So your information is inaccurate. We have pictures if you really need them to prove it to you. Good luck with the Generals this year. Hope things go well with you this year.

Re: Haters Vs. Assassinators

To whom it may concern, If you wanna call us a joke, strap on your helmet and put your nuts on the line. When I said we aint playing, I literally meant that. For all you haters out there that wanna have something bad to say about the Broncos, strap on your helmets and put your NUTS on the line. You will step your foot in some S@#t you cant get off your shoes. For those of you who say dont talk SMACK. I will cause I can damn sho back it up, we can damn sho back it up. It's always some slacker that comes and hates on the next team who's the best team. I gotta question for ya, Do you win much? Where is your ringS?
If you wanna criticize go and be a T.V. Analyst! If not stap on your helmet and put your nuts on the line, I promise you vs the Broncos you might walk awayone nut short or maybe even worst! Eat ya wheaties and quit drinking that Haterade!!!Ya probably a benchwarmer or a sideline cheerleader! Enough with all this s@#ttalking put something together and lets see who still standing when the smoke clears. Wartime!

The IFL is going to get several good teams so the broncos dont win another title. Face it, nobody currently in the league stands a chance of beating them, and that is fact, look at the past!

what position and number are you mack?

C.J

The broncos had a couple games that were pretty close. If you remember the broncos beat the generals with a last second field goal to win the game. Every team in this league is loading up on players. It is easy to say "Ya we have 20 guys are going to play for us" This time of the year it is all talk. Until the spring practices roll up and the 90 degree days come you don't know who you have. Best of luck IFL

Im going to be honest with you...its no fun when you blow a team out 31-0..(ok..maybe a little) the the funnest games that I played in last year with the Broncos , were the games we played the Gernerals. The first game was fairly close and the second was the Championship game to me. It was a blast. Two teams that wanted to play each other so bad and left everything on the field. It just so happened that the ball bounced our way that game ( and we have a ringer for a kicker). I agree with gerneral. At this point you will have 40 guys wanting to play. The real men will be playing in July and August in the 90+ degree weather. Those are the guys i want to play against and with anyways!

As a player in the same league as the broncos and someone willing to put there name out there Justin Henry CB DC Warriors i have to say the broncos have a cocky swagger but they have earned it not once or twice but three times they are the best team and will be the best team until someone changes that and i'm pretty sure talking on a web page just wont cut it. people who don't play for championship team or are not a fan of that team hate the best team. case and point I have been a colts fan since payton manning was drafted in 1998 and i hate the pats but i have respect for them and what they are trying to do and have done. the same for the SC Broncos I play for the DC Warriors and hate the broncos because the have owned this league the last three year but i respect what they have done. This being only my second year in the IFL I will be circling my calender for the Warriors and Broncos game because they make me want to play my best game cuz beating he best make a season worth playing not that a championship isnt important but to win a championship you have to dethrone the champs as for other teams are catching up maybe but Just saying doesnt make it true doing it does.

Chris JC Mack....
SHUT YOUR MOUTHS! if you cant visit this site without talking shizzer DONT visit it!

Former Bronco... did you play last yr?

Nobody.... nobody cares!

DCW4 appreciate the respect
warriors are good as well!

im willing to bet the Generals can beat both of the teams that beat us....

Kurt36
Broncos

yeah i did play with the broncos last year

Show me on my post where im talking smack! I havent even began to talk crazy to anyone...and I wont but dont get on here telling me to cool out because I said i had fun playing the gernerals lol...you moms need to chill out!

Much love for the warriors too...I think the game we played you guys we were home right?? I have to say you guys really bring the wood...That was another fun game just forgot all about it...I look forward to playing you guys again and will be more prepared to get hit that game!! lol

Old Bronco or Former Bronco(man I wish people would keep the same moniker). Since I see that you cannot refute the statement I made about Carl, then I think an appology is in order. Or if you want to make anymore baseless accusations I will be glad to prove you wrong again. Please name all of the players that we added after the cutoff. I live to prove these kind of things. Gives me something to do in the offseason

C.J., you must not pay much attention to the IFL if you think that "nobody" stands a chance at beating them. We had two very close games with the Broncos last year, the Warriors played them close, the Crush had them down two scores with a couple minutes left, and don't forget they struggled to beat the Thunder 2-0 in their first playoff game. (half of the Broncos were at our game that week though, so I will cut them some slack on that game.) No, but seriously the Broncos are a great team and they deserve respect from our entire league for what they have accomplished over the past three years. You know what though, when we play them next year I am not going to give a sh?t what they've done the last three years. They better produce that day because (I think I can talk for all of my teammates on this) they will get everything we've got. That is why I enjoy playing against the Broncos so much because they bring out the best in our team. As for the issue of them adding or not adding this Carl before the cut off date, who cares Carl didn't beat us, Carl didn't single handedly beat any of the teams in our league, and he surely didn't cause a 31 points differiental in the championship game. Frankly, I don't know who Carl is and wouldn't if I saw him. The reason they won last year is the same reason they won the two previous seasons because they have a good "team". If you guys don't want to hear them talk smack then do something about it. Until we do something about it they have earned the right to say what ever they want because they are the champs. three-peat, right. Anyways, good luck to everyone training and I can't wait for this season to start. bye

Almost dont count there boys. Win big or small the Broncos are the team in the ifl.

general#13
very respectable post! its always great playing the generals!!
alot of teams have played us well in the past but the generals game is always exciting!
Kurt36

msfl fan no one is doubting that the broncos are the best team but with all the respect due the super bowl proves nothing is for sure so i planning on the warriors being the "NY Giants" of the IFL this year good luck everyone this season

Kurt - don't take anything serious from 13 he doesn't drink as much as you and we don't take him serious either. I hope every team loads up this year so we don't end up like the MFL (bam bob's your uncle). See you fellas on the field.

Why you gotta mention the MFL. Apparantly we got some damn good teams or ya boys wouldnt be tellin us we should come to come to your league.

The MFL is a one stop spot for teams that are trying to get their foot in the door to other leagues. There are a few good team that the MFL should let in to keep the league afloat. The Bulter Co. Blazers would make a great addition. Stop letting in teams that will not be able man a true team. Anyone can start a team and have about 18 guys. Look at the market place that some of these teams are in and see if they can even make a team that can compete.

Mack is an explosive and if not "The", I am one of the most hard hitting stong/free safety you will ever come across.I might be on hear giving my opinions but dont get it twisted I am football. I have a very keen sense of reading offensive plays before the snap! I learned that as a high school freshman and it stuck with me every sense. I am jioning the Broncos because they are the team to beat, thats where MY real warriors play (JC), so I'd be honored to help them quiet the mouths of all you haterade drinkin' teams. I just read one guy said the Broncos have earned the right to talk and they have so those of you who hop on here that dont wanna hear it, it's a million other websites you can go to. For those of you who do not wanna give the Broncos their respect, I take that personal. Because you cant or didnt beat them. Or maybe you didnt even play them. It all boils down to this.....until you beat the Broncos.......you CANT beat the Broncos. It all comes down to one day. Who ever is better that day. It might even come down to one play...maybe even an inch. But a win is a win! Whether it be by one point or 30. Who is willing to leave it ALL on the field. If you do that...it dont mater what the score is at the end your all champions....... The Broncos just have a ring that says so!!! Oh yeah my number is 48. Dont worry I'll make sure no one ever forgets that #!!! Mack out!

I only know of this websites message board and the mfl message board. what are some of the other message boards. Serious question.

MAC
This is hilarious You havent even played a damn down for the Broncos and youre already starting something. You better watch for the Generals QB on you cause he has hell of games against you guys. Im sure he ll be ready. The Broncos are a hell of an opponent and they have shwon it on the field not chat links man. So talk to your teammates and ask them how they show it ON THE FIELD Stop talkin about yourself If your that good go higher but thats why ur in this league so come on now. Cant wait to see this game next year Mac just show some respect your boys kurt and jc know how

ok so the dragons beat the broncos last year. if they are in the ifl, that has to make them the team to beat right? makes sense! and if the cutters make it, seriously watch out, with the coaching they have and the support along with the backing they have. i would say they would be the team to beat in the ifl. ask the dragons and i bet they would say they are more worried about the cutters then the broncos.although still worried about the broncos and generals and all other teams.

The Dragons are not in the IFL yet. The Dragons are only worried about getting into the IFL right now. As far as other teams go. We lost to the Generals by one and beat the Broncos by one. So we are only one point as good & bad as the IFL. We dont care about those games in the past we have moved on. This will be a great year for the IFL if all these teams are really going to get in. You must remember that no one is in the IFL yet. Some people are into smack talking and thats all good but please let the Dragons beat the Broncos thing go. One thing i find funny is how it's never a Bronco or Dragon that brings it up.

Ok I just got this one question that has been plaging me for a while. Who the hell is Dragon #28? We haven't had anyone wearing that number the past two years.

I agree with your point though. The past is the past. Remember it but don't live in it.

Re: To General fan!!!

You honestly think I'm worried about a QB? Dude please!! You wanna say thats why I'm in this league?
What about your QB? Is he in the NFL!?! Hell naw! As far as what he can do, if he does something he'll get my respect. But seriously he also needs to watch out for Mack. His receivers need to watch out for Mack, His runningback needs to watch out for Mack. You wanna say show some respect. To Who you. I havent got on here and said nothing bad about the Generals but you just had to put your meatriding mouth on me. And dont make it seem like just because my guy JC got on here and showed the Generals love that everybody else has to. I can say what the fuck I wanna say and if you got a problem with it then I suggest you strap a helmet on and meet me on the battlefield! Until then keep meatriding the Generals pussy! Yeah I said it!

P.S. Sorry Big Al I had to!!!!

And I thought this thread had finaly died.

WOW, I hope the Broncoe don't let this guy on the team. This guy is a loss cannon just wait'n to blow up and make them look bad.

Please Refer to my earlier posts.

If you really read into Wolverine's posts,(I always liked Gambit more, but that's just me) he must have had a traumatic childhood.

He's probably one of those guys who you'd play in a pick up game of basketball, and block every shot he threw up, and lock him down for the entire game. Then he'd make ONE shot on you, and talk smack like he just whooped your butt.

Cuss at me please...

I'm scared of MACK he sounds tough.....

He's been reading too many comic books!

F.Y.I. I couldnt play basketball to save my life!LMAO! As far as me being a loose cannon, I'm a loose cannon on the football field. Dont mistake my comments as trash talk. As for my childhood, yeah it was traumatic. Thats why I'm so aggressive on the feild. I take all the bulls#@t I've been through in my lifetime and let it boil over on my opponents! I love you guys' thought process though!

Whats wrong gilmore? Not happy anymore? If it will make you feel better, From now on I'll conduct myself as a gentleman. I promise to not make the Bronco's look bad. I promise to give 110% every play, every quarter, every game. I'll tone it down I see I'm ruffeling some feathers and I dont feel like eating chicken right now!LMAO

Wolverine is growing on me. I like that you can roll with the punches a lil' bit.

ps- luther baker is def the hardest hitting safety in the state. prob best all around safety in the state

This MAC kid is a joke. Is he really talking about himself in Semi-pro ball? Hey man I dont know what roids u take, but you have some issues. Ahhh man you must get off by talking about yourself. Good luck this year and dont blow your load before the season starts

50 CAL! C'MON MANE AND LETS FOCUS ON SOME CARDIO AND WEIGHTS...........HIT ME UP YOU KNOW THE # PEACE AND GOD BLESS....

Here we go go with "Mack is a joke" stuff again. And yeah I am talking about myself in semi-pro. I'm not only talking about myself but my team as a whole. And by the way, what team do you play for? The Indianapolis Colts? Naw, if that was so you wouldnt be on this site Big Time! Since the critics seem to think I'm all talk, Mack is signing off until the season starts and you all can make up your own minds. Let's see how many jokes I have in my bag then!!

I would love to have a Luther Baker next to me out there! And for the record dont get your thongs knee deep on here fellas. Have a good pre-season and regular! Give it 110% and leave it all on the field. I hope to see you guys out on that battlefield!

luther is already on a team in the ifl, not the broncos

We know he doesnt play for the Broncos!

I would play next to mack and Luther any day!! Luther is ruthless and Mack is a killer!! They both are ballers...Luther if you do play on another team i can wait to play...to bad you play defense or maybe lucky you play defense >..Hit me up!!

Damn, I sure would love to get on here and talk a little smack myself but it doesnt look like Im gonna have a team to play on next year. Wait a minute that means I can talk all the smack I want since I wont have to back it up,right? But seriously I wanna wish everybody good luck this season, just remember play every game like its your last because it just might be! Former DCW2 Kyle Goforth out!!!

you guys are not trying to put a team together?? you guys have to do something...you guys were very competitive... i wish you guys luck

They better load up. That combined with the Lions just getting back going after a year off they might just have a chance against Lafayette this year.

This thread is getting boring now.

MACK do like big al and kurt said shut the hell up.... you are making me not even wanna play this year. you remind me of a player from the generals who by the way never shuts the hell up.... only a few players on the team know i dont know you and if this is how you really act i dont wanna know you. practice is soon approaching before you know it game time then bring it. but dont be this hyper trash talker that doesnt shut up. i dont want that on my team i know the big al and foga dont want that. and i also hope your not one of those players that drop the fbomb every 5 seconds we do have alot of lil kids to include mine that come to these games. and they dont need to hear fu f this every sec like a jack ass. wanna impress me shut pay your dues like money unlike most sorry ass players on the team who when it comes to hey we need money its like i dont know what your talking about. as far as the generals love the competition but u to just like the jackass i guess we signed to a mutiyear contract to play for us have some trash talkers that just dont shut the hell up. fellas broncos brothers in arms i mean no disrespect but lets nipp this crap in the butt right now if you dont pay your money u dont play u talk shit all the time you dont play terry several times last year was accussed of saying this saying that but you know what terry brought it every practice every game and left it at that. so wooo im better now

This will all be taken care of. Lets not get on here and start arguing with each other. You know we have a private message board. If you have something to say to anyone on the team then it should be said there. I dont disagree with what you are saying, but lets not start on each other before the season starts.

Mack, my guy, lets just tone it down just a little until its time. Cant wait to practice and play again hommie!!!

again and well... again, please refer to my earlier posts

Forgive me Big Al, Kurt but this is for "Just a Player". First off I'm a grown ass man. You or nobody else will sit here and tell me to "Shut the hell up" and expect me to to do so. If you read my last entry I said I was finished until the season started. I just had to look on here and see who replied to what.
So you telling me to shut up is a bit late. If you want me to tone it down then say that and not what you said. If I make you not wanna play this year then thats on you. You sound like you got a lot more issues than Mack on here talking shit. For the record, I'm not the type of player thats going to be out there cussing and swearing. I have kids too so dont try to throw that in nobodys face. Throw that in the face of those who do that. AS far as my dues mine will probably be paid before yours. I dont have to like me homie. From how you sound I probably wont like you either. From now on just keep my name out yo mouth and things wont get out of hand. If I've said anything on here that disrespected anybody my apologies. I just read everything I've posted and I havent disrespected no one in my opinion. You just make sure you really wanna play. We dont need nobody out there half-assing. I hope you play offense. Now3 I'm really signing off. Like JC said we dont need to be on here arguing with each other that shows other teams that we are all not on the same wave length. Again forgive me for any feather ruffeling I'm just anxious to be on the battlefield again!

Shew I am back 6 days of the flu suckssssssssss.Dont get it.Hey lets just have a good season look forward to locking up the edges shutting all the DE down that try and turn the corner.

And to the generals I love you guys.I think its been fun every year playing you guys always fun leaving it all out there against you guys.

5th season coming up.Hopefully 5th full season no injuries and not a game missed.

broncos self destructing, haha. this mack guy sounds like a good addition, i like him.

You guys have not seen self destructing, come to practice and watch us fist fight each other, then turn around and hug it out thats how we roll and how we get our selves fired up , Do you losers really think we will fall into that . Almost every team in the IFL wants that , it would make it a little easier for you to get a cheap win against a bunch of bedroom fighting cheaters huh?? Broncos dont worry soon we will be able to pad up and beat the sh@$ out each other at practice so just save it , then we will shut the haters up.

I hear you loud and clear Big Al!!!! Mack signing off!!

BigAl Bronco

Jan 30th, 2008 - 6:08 PM Re: Broncos Loading Up

If you are a Bronco or plan to be a Bronco, DO NOT GET ON HERE AND TALK SMACK!!!!!!!!! The season is over and a new one is on the brink and we have not done spit to this point save your talk for how you play and do not run your mouths , thats that period.
Now as for the other stuff there is not one team in this league that doesnt have players that make their team look bad we are all guilty and we try to do our best to police it and keep it at a minimum, we try to hold our players to a commitment of being good people, we even ran a few guys off last year as they were to big of a hassle. as for this season THUGS NOT NEED APPLY, Any and all complaints should be directed to myself. p.s. DONT TALK SPIT ON HERE...
VALID Email: bigalmcbronco@yahoo.com

BigAl Bronco

Feb 9th, 2008 - 3:29 PM Re: Broncos Loading Up

You guys have not seen self destructing, come to practice and watch us fist fight each other, then turn around and hug it out thats how we roll and how we get our selves fired up , Do you losers really think we will fall into that . Almost every team in the IFL wants that , it would make it a little easier for you to get a cheap win against a bunch of bedroom fighting cheaters huh?? Broncos dont worry soon we will be able to pad up and beat the sh@$ out each other at practice so just save it , then we will shut the haters up.
VALID Email: bigalmcbronco@yahoo.com

Come on now...... I guess true colors are really true colors.

C. MACK A.K.A. T.O., wow you got some balls! I see why the Broncos want you are extremely confident, your enthusiastic, and apparently your an outstanding safety. That is the way you have self-proclaimed yourself anyways. Don't take any offense, but I usually like to see the product before I pass judgement on it. From what I see is lack of respect to other players and teams("And dont make it seem like just because my guy JC got on here and showed the Generals love that everybody else has to. I can say what the fuck I wanna say and if you got a problem with it then I suggest you strap a helmet on and meet me on the battlefield! Until then keep meatriding the Generals pussy! Yeah I said it!"), Maybe a tad bit of arrogance ("Mack is an explosive and if not "The", I am one of the most hard hitting stong/free safety you will ever come across", "But seriously he also needs to watch out for Mack. His receivers need to watch out for Mack, His runningback needs to watch out for Mack. You wanna say show some respect. To Who you."), and Inconsistencies in what you say and what you actually do("Since the critics seem to think I'm all talk, Mack is signing off until the season starts and you all can make up your own minds.") Four posts later, and your still talking. Like I said in an earlier post, I don't care what the Broncos say on here because they are the champs and I do respect them, but you know what buddy as far as I know you aren't a Bronco. Until you strap that helmet on and play a game with them you are just some guy saying you are going to play for the Broncos just like the 40 or so guys we had sign up to play for us. Show us something and then you will earn respect. People don't give out respect for talk. Oh, yeah. Remember you signed off until the season starts for a second time, so I don't want to hear you replying to this. See you in a few months, buddy. If you stick with it?

zipped!

I think just about everything (reasonable and otherwise) has been said in this thread, so let's call it a day and move on. I'd rather not lock it, but if you guys continue to flog this dead horse (bronco in this case, I guess), then I will be happy to do so.

Let's talk about some other teams coming onto the scene or dropping out, shall we?

Looks to me like the IFL is a pretty powerful league now. Not that is wasnt a good league before but look at the quality now!! 12 contenders!!! If you are a football fan you could not ask for more. Get ready to go 110% for 4 quarters or you might not come out with the "W"