supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Noble County Longhorns

The Noble County Longhorns are having their first team practice this Saturday, Feb. 9th, from 2-4 PM at the Ligoneer Rec Center.
The Longhorns are putting things back together after taking a year off, and are looking for players in the Northern Indiana, Southern Michigan area.
Starting off new means that all positions are open, so bring it on and lets see what you got.
Any questions, just post them here and I will get back to you.

Re: Noble County Longhorns

Correction, the practice is 3:30 - 5:30.

We had a pretty good turn out of new players at our last practice, but are still looking for more. The Longhorns are going to get together agian Sat. Feb 23rd from 2-4 at the Rec Center in Ligoneer. If you have any questions, or comments about the Horn's, drop us a line here.

Hey folks, the next Longhorn practice is this Saturday, March 15 from 2-4. We are going to start at the Rec Center in Ligoneer, but bring your cleats because we may move to the field. See you there.

hey horns how about a preseason game in late june or middle of july if so get hold of me indianatitans@yahoo.com

Let me know when the next workout is I might show up and get some excercise. Send me an email.

Next Longhorn practice, Saturday, March 29, 2008 2-4. Meet up at the Rec Center in Ligoneer, but bring your cleats, we may end up at the field.

What about the pre-season game? Or your website?