supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
To all DC warriors

hey Warriors i was just wanting to see where everyone is at and does anyone keep the team together or should i look for a new team for now i would perfer to be a warrior this year so let me know

Re: To all DC warriors

So will there be a team?

i'm trying to keep it together if i can hell im willing to set out a year to coach the team just to keep it together

sorry to hear the warriors are having issues ,i hope u guys can get somehting going,I enjoyed playing u guys also had a good game with u all in the indoor and had a blast hanging out with some of the warriors at the allstar game!!

Yeah I'd like to try and keep things together myself, but hey we'll see what happens.

not sure how it would fan out for your driving time, but if the Warriors are unable to continue, What about hooking up with the wranglers? I think the Wranglers could use the numbers and they are a great group of guys. they have never had numbers and yet always play and scrap with you until the end. That is to be respected. I think this would be a great combination. Just an idea, the warriors group can continue to play and the wranglers could get over that hump. I like both of these teams, this would be great.

well either way I'm going to be lookin to play some ball this year so we'll see.

joe hey man iing the team together so are you in ?
and also what about whitey and jp and brandanburg.

Henry, good luck with keeping the warriors together I hope they do and get into a league this year. Us Piqua boys have jumped onto the Vikings team this year and hope to make some noise in the MFL... We made this decision on changing teams due to gas money as well as for us it wouldn't be the same without beef at the helm... keep us updated on how the team is doing and I hope you guys thrive.

I don't know I really dont see those guys playing without Goforth playing with us. We need to see who we can get back before we decide on trying to continue, but I think can get like Tooley, Walser, and even Ronnie Harris to play.

Henry good luck with the riot. But how ever if any DC player is trying to become a Viking you better move fast, due to our roster filling up Very fast. To be a Viking you must pay and show up to practices. We practice every saturday, and they have already started. for directions or info please check out our website www.miamicountyvikings.com

Jeff Shaner
Head Coach
Miami County Vikings

Jeff is a head coach?

sorry jeff but you vikings may get to see the riot up close and personal right now im working on putting the Riot in the MFL so maybe we will see each other

Get ahold of me justin I wanna know what your plan is on putting this team together, I'd like to know if we can do this or if I need to find another team to play with.

77, thought you said you were done with the MFL. And Henry, what happened with the raven team you wanted a while back?

gotta play ball some where.

well that dream is still alive but with a different Name The Randolph County Riot.

Joe Give me a call tonight at 765-691-0017