supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
South Central Cutters

Let me open this by saying this is from Jim Allen President of the Board for the South Central Cutters football organization. It is so funny how everything can and does get blown out of proportion on these sites.
Yes I attended the league meeting yesterday for the Midwest Football League and I was there as a member of the league. My attendence was not mandatory but rather I wanted to be there to see what questions would be answered regarding the direction of the league.
The Cutters had a board of directors meeting this evening and at the board meeting the board of directors voted to accept membership into the I F L and so I have posted a message to the teams in the Midwest Football League on there private message board that the Cutters will in fact not have a team in that league this year. ( that message is included at the end of this post ) We wish the teams and owners in the MFL the best of luck and success.
The Cutter board of directors feel it is best that we move to the Interstate Football League and so that is what the team is going to do. There will be a slight change in the name of the Cutters and that info will come from me as soon as possible.
To our fans and players PLEASE don't make this a message board item if you have questions please email me direct at jallen47408@bluemarble.net The Cutters do not want any distractions on this site nor do we need anyone making comments for the team or organization. Thank you to the MFL for a fun season last year and we hope that we can all move on and concentrate on the 2008 season ahead of us. We are looking forward to a seasn of fun and exciting football and we hope everyone will understand our position on this.
Jim Allen
President Cutters Board of Directors

Re: South Central Cutters

This is the message posted on the Midwest Football Leagues mprivate message board I want to be sure evryone sees what was said and hope that this post will quiet the chatter and stop the speculation about the cutters and what we are planning on doing this year.
Are you ready for some football we sure are

As you all know I attended the M.F.L. meeting yesterday and was asked if the Cutters were in or out of the M.F.L.; and I replied that we were in the league and my reason for that was simple. Our board was planning on having two teams this year by having membership in two different leagues this season. This is due to our expected turnout and our goal to provide football to more players. I also was at the meeting to get some answers to specific questions we had regarding league issues and direction for 2008.

The Cutters Board of Directors met this evening and they did not grant my wish to field two teams mainly because of operating expense. Therefore they voted to accept the offer from the Interstate Football League to become members of that league. With that being said, we are officially terminating our membership with the M.F.L. This move will give the league ample time to replace our membership in the M.F.L.

I wish you all the best of luck and a great season.

Jim Allen

President Board of Directors

South Central Cutters Football

Congrats to the Cutters - Clearly you were in a tough spot with all of this. This gives MFL plenty of time to replace you - classy move! Good luck with those big boys in the ifl - I hope to see one of your games

Hey Cutter boys - you will be missed. Love the cheerleaders, bands, and fireworks - you guys do it right man. Tough as hell plaeyrs and u should do well in IFL. Good luck in 08

Hey boys - see uoy in IFL - you need a kicker and you will be awesome. Damn good O - good D and you got MOJO! Really now, how could you play with two teams? Give you credit though - uoyr heart was in the right place. Tell Dre he's gonna get hit. You will be tough in IFL - probably runner-up! YA you got it!
Flippen out

you guys are a classy team, and that is hard to find in the level of football we play. I played on the 2007 Indianapolis Dragons team, so I played against you guys. Close games that we had is what I enjoyed and hopefully get my chance again. Helleva offensive lineman! That running back should have had wheels on the way he runs, and I still cant believe your TE took a mid range catch for a touch down. Still cant live that one down! Good luck with your new league and new season.

Good luck to you guys!! This should be an exciting year. I look forward to playing you guys. I havent played with my guy Dre since high school. This is going to be fun!!

Yes Sir a real class act indeed, how could anyone ever doubt it.
But seriously, Good Luck to the Cutters, Shamrock, and Dragons as one of them will take your precious Title this year.
I said from day one, the Cutters were going to be the team to beat this season. IFL look out!

LMAO!!! HA HA HA HA

As I have stated before, my issue was not with the fact that the Cutters were leaving but the fact that Jim, as a voting member, had a sayso in whether new teams got in. If their plan was to field two teams then they should have told the MFL board that. "This is what we're planning on doing..." rather than to announce their commitment to the league. I think had it gone down that way and they wound up leaving, this wouldn't have gotten the attention that it has.

that makes sense.

I am not going to keep this going on here there has already been way to much said on this matter and this board today and yesterday. I acted in the way I felt was best regarding the situation I was in. I have done nothing but promote semi-pro football for the past year and when I look at my organization I feel that myself and our board have put together a great program and one that represents Bloomington and South Central Indiana. It is a program we are all very proud of, I know we have many things to learn and we must grow in order to reach the top and I am in no way expecting this year to be an easy ride. The teams in the Interstate Football League are all quality teams that work very hard and have the same goal as everyone else in the league. We as an organization are excited about this year and we are looking forward to hosting new teams and getting to know others in the league. I have not been on here trash talking anyone nor will I,,, I feel anyone who puts a team on the field week in and week out deserves a big pat on the back it isn't easy. I wish all the teams in the M F L the best of luck and thank the teams we played last year for their time and effort in the games we played. There are many things I will miss from last year and then there are also the things that I'm glad I will not have to deal with this year as well.We learned alot last year and we developed a good old time rivalry with the Dragons and we look forward to continuing that this year. Josh and J.T. it is going to be different this year we will be ready for you. ( now don't take that wrong just a little talk for you no offense meant )
Now could we all please get on with football talk and let everything else die. There is nothing to be accomplished by getting on here and trash talking anyone or any league. The Cutters board of directors has made their choice and the vote was unnamimous. To my players and fans you can go to the cutter site www.cutterfans.com for info and updates on the team.We will be having some workouts at the end of this month. I want to again ask that Cutter players and fans alike refrain from posting anything negative on this site or any other web site it serves no purpose and it is not what we what to be remembered for.
Jim Allen
President Board of Directors
South Central Cutters Football

Dragon456, im ready for the hits bro......lol
i plan on doin some hittin myself.......i am happy that we are where we are and to be honest i would have played no matter what league we were in......JC 11.......I HOPE YOU READY, we gon battle......ALL DAY SON.........lmao

YOu know im ready...just like them days i use to woop you up on the MATs @ Arlington!!!