supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CIRCLE CITY ATHLETICS

Just throwing this out there to see if i can get a few positive replies. I have been playing flag football with my co workers a Clarian Health; it helps me keep focus and stay in shape. I have also found that it is fun and a great way to get the ole lady out of the house because of it being co-ed. I am looking for 11 other players that are trying to win it all at the competitive level. This competiton is also made for the people living in or around the Indianapolis Area. 30.00 dollars a person!!!

Flag Football

Coed Flag Football
Get in the game with Circle City Athletics, Indy's largest organizer of co-ed flag football! CCA's Spring 2008 Flag Football leagues are forming now. Four levels will be offered on Sundays this spring. Leagues will be offered at the beginner, recreational, intermediate, and competitive levels. The season starts Sunday, March 30th.

Space is limited to 64 teams. Several teams have already confirmed, so please sign up early to insure a spot for your team! A deposit of $100.00 will hold a spot for your team. Please E-mail us us to reserve a spot.

League info:
Teams participate in a six week season followed by playoffs for all teams (7-9 weeks of play in total). All games are refereed. Games will be played between 10:30am and 6:30pm at Broad Ripple Park.

League fees:
Spring 2008 Flag Football is $660.00 per team (up to 12 players). There is an additional charge of $55.00 for each player above 12. We suggest 12-15 players per team, but there is no limit. Payment is due in full at the Captain's Meeting. League fees includes field rental, referees, team t-shirts, prizes for winners, sponsor bars, and end of season party. T-shirts will only be ordered for fully paid teams. There will be an additional charge of $100.00 if your team is not paid in full by the captains meeting. Individuals and small groups can be placed on a team for $60.00 per person. E-mail us with additional questions or to be put on a team.

Captain's Meeting:
Wednesday, March 26th at 7:00pm at Average Joe's (814 Broad Ripple Avenue). Your team's t-shirt order must be completed at the Captain's Meeting. Should you not be able to attend the Captain's Meeting, please contact us.

Signup