supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MFL teams

To all the MFL teams that are pissed about the cutters leaving i have an idea. Play the cutters in a prseason game. No MFL will stand up and play them not even the patriots. Some one prove me wrong.
Do we have any takers?

Re: MFL teams

Why do we need to play them? We did, we won.
The Cutters are moving on, so are the teams of the MFL.
The Patriots have already gotten better offers for the preseason(Hardin County, Lima, Chicago Thunder, Charlotte Knights) Thank you for the suggestion though.
Wait... I have an idea, the Cutters and Dragons could play a preseason game or they could play the Rock' it could be the IFL/MFL game you have all been screamin about for so long.

So are the Cutters staying or leaving? I've heard so many different things.

well I can just see it now the Patriots will challenge the cutters to a preseason game and here is the guidelines.
#1 The game must be played in Adams County
#2 Earl will arrange the refs for the game
#3 Steve Williams be be head of the refs for the game
#4 Earl and Steve will conduct the coin toss in Indy and neither the Patriots or Cutters can be present for it. ( Patriots win the toss in case you wondered )
#5 The visitors side of the field will be closed and the Cutters fans will have to sit on the home side.
#6 Earl will bring a trophy to the game and sit it on the Patriots sideline all during the game. ( and watch the game beside Wayne.
#7 The game time will be moved back one hour due to the refs are running late. ( the Patriots knew this and wanted to keep it a secrect until they just had to tell someone )
#8 nobody from the Pats will let the Cutters know the game time has changed even though they are on the field doing warm-ups and wondering why the Pats are still in their comfy locker room.
#9 the game will be billed as a championship game so it would only make sense that every cutter gain of over 8 yards would be taken away by a yellow flag. The Patriots will win big.
Sound familier??? All these things happened last year in the MFL and there are several posts talking about it. Now you wonder what people have against the MFL and its leadership?????? I think we would all be much better off to stop the talk we all know where the problems lie and who does lie and lets get on with the 2008 season and everyone move on. The teams have made their choices and are ready to move on.

That might work.
You will be there, right?
Make sure you introduce yourself, I want to shake your hand for helpin to pull this off.

why is everyone playin the cutters up to be the team. there good but not all that. damn just play the season and let the broncos earn that title again.

well at least you didn't deny that all those things happened

Why deny anything?
Did you witness everything that you posted, or relying on word of mouth from some of your buddies?
The Patriots had just about as many problems with the officials as every other team out there. We just chose to voice our concerns to the officials, I know some of you don't understand that going to the source of the problem can get things done. I'd rather rant and rave on a public messageboard than talk to the people who can do something about it. Oh wait... I don't do that.
I didn't see the Cutters or Dragons on here bitchin about the refs after they lost to the Patriots last year, why are you trying to fight a battle that they don't even have?
I am actually pretty easy to get along with. Give me something specific on how Earl has screwed any of the teams that you are talking about.
Again, your opinion is your opinion, but it doesn't relly count until you can identify yourself, what are you scared of

lets all move on, Wayne will have earls back until the end.

some men you just can't reach so you get what we have here.

i agree, lets move on, it's been said "the best revenge is success." with that in mind all you mfl haters out there can clearly see what's happened here and it's no different than in years past with the mfl. it's clear that the better organizations were not pleased with the so called leadership or lack thereof in the mfl. the mfl has established a negative track record over the years and those who have been a part of it or know someone who has find out about all the disappointments and false promises of the earl regime. earl is a slick talker and practically non-existent when there is a problem or leadership is required. surprisingly, he does have his "followers" and they will stop at nothing to defend him so save your breath.

this year will be the best yet in terms of the better organizations having the season they have been wanting and truly deserve. it is after all about the players and to all of them i say good luck. i would just encourage ALL players to always seek out good leadership, it's there that you will find a rewarding experience.

You guys grow up - the cutters have not won any champioships yet, but they will in time. Why you ask? Because they have class, they are run like a machine, they have a destiny, they are by far the most professional run organization I've ever seen in semi-pro ball and I've played for 12 years in four leagues. I wish I played for them. They are well-coached they play with unity and NO team that I know of has accomplished what they have accomplished in one year like they have. Most of you are jealous and I think is ti is sad. Sometimes you just need to set-back and say - Thats how it should be done! Get off thier backs!

im sure some of the new teams in the ifl will jump ship next year cause of a dumb reason. who cares. just let it go and worry bout your own league.

huh? do you even know what you typed? haha!

Out of the MFL, I KNOW that there is a team in the MFL that would love nothing more but to play the Cutters, Broncos, Dragons or the Shamrock in a preseason game. Go to the their league's website and look at the 2008 list again and you'll know the team that I'm talking about. So PLEASE sit and think about what you're gonna type before you go yappin ya trap, simultaneously making yourself look like an ass.

WHta team the only team that wouls stand chance is the patriots and they dont play preseason games. So please let us know maybe we can set up a real good game you never know.

the pats already beat three of the four. evansville will be tough as the team that was in there area before was the real deal, not to mention the new indy team. dont know much about the rest but a team can change alot in a year. who knows maybe the wranglers will pull out a championship in the ifl this season. a lot can happen in a offseason with a little recruiting and other teams folding.