supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Elkhart Shamrock

Is there anyone that has any interest in playing the shamrock this preseason...everyone is talking about this team and that team and the shamrock have kinda fell through the cracks so to speak..just wondering

Re: Elkhart Shamrock

The Hardin County Wolverines welcome all comers. Our preseason is just about complete and we are only waiting for a couple of confirmations, but if the game can be made we will make it.

i dont speak for the owners of our team(shamrock) but i think this would be a good game..as a player any game that could get us ready for a tough IFL season would be great

the indiana titans are just a few miles south of the shamrock the would be a great preseason game for both teams you should get hold of the titans coachs to try to set it up

If we could make the titans vs shamrock game happen that would be great and could be the start of a good cross town rivalry....owners if we can make this game happen do it for sure.

this would be cool but lets do it this way titans vs shamrock the longhorns vs blazers winners play for bregging rights of area

Lets not forget, the Mustangs too should be thrown into that mix.

ok lets leave the blazers out and longhorns play mustangs

the longhorns and blazers arent close to each other. how would that be braging rights for the area?

I was wondering the same thing. how would that be bragging rights. northern INDIANA, southern OHIO? LOL

Wouldn't a victory over the Wolverines (Hardin County)
give the Shamrocks a LOT more to brag about then the few other teams mentioned?

Just a thought