supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Workouts

Hey, just curious if anyone is trying any new workouts and how thier going. Trying to find somethan new and different, OBVIOUSLY THE OLD ONE ISn'T working... hahaha whatever. Started squats today and I feel like Nancy Karrigan with Mr. T swingin' the club.

Re: Workouts

Hemi,

What position do you play?

Oversized runningback, D-end, Linebacker

LB....HA, seriously though....serious?

Can't wait big boi!

So has the Hemi come out of retirement??

The reason for it was school. I was planning on taking Summer classes which would hamper a lot of the summer activities, plus my fall schedule is going to be for the birds, plus work. Work alone can be a hard task to factor football in for, but working full time, going to school full time and regular life needs..to say the least is insane. I do landscaping so I'm sure you can imagine what the hours are like in the Spring, summer, and fall seasons. However, I am transfering schools in a year so summer classes would speed the process up, However...My advisor has informed me that if I take summer classes I will graduate here to soon and when I transfer I will be entering at a High financial period with the school. Make sense? SO, Yes I will be a part of the Mustangs. Just not positive to how much. Hopefully a lot. I love Football, and I love you guys...And if I had everyones addy's I would have sent eveyone valentines. I only got two, one from my sweetie and the other from Hoss. Hope this explains a little, I should have never really made that post...But I had a lot on my mind and so on on. One thing is for sure, when I first started playing, I had a cake job....no bills and played football and I still used to get mad. Pssstt, Life throws ya curveballs, knock the shit out of 'em! To those who bust thier ass at work, take care of your families, live your lives, keep your friends close, and still find time for your family on the field. I salute you! I know you didn't expect this long of an answer, but I seen a climaxing story here.

Good to see you back. That was a long yes. lol

If you can handle it throw in 20 reps of squat into your workout, best thing you could do!!! In one off season in high school I did this with my workout and by the time the season started I made huge gains on my entire workout, it works upper and lower body. I've heard of pro linemen do upwards of 400-425lbs for three times a week for 20 and that being their workout for the week then they just do their conditioning.

Agreed, squats should be a big part of any football workout. I usually get 3 sets of 12 reps in and mix it up with hack squats. Monday and friday are harder days while wednesday is more isolated. Thanks to my man Tony for hooking me up. P.S. STAY STRETCH'N and eat your wheaties. I would like to see more people get involved in this, start our own getfit.ingov