supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IFL Free Agents

Who are the big name free agents from the IFL? With the new teams in the IFL who's playing where?

Re: IFL Free Agents

Mr. IFL Free Agents,
Thats what we are all looking for at this time. I know we have had a few commitments from a few what we would consider 1st round draft choices, but we are still holding a few franchise dollars to see who wants to negotiate. Our recruiter has been in contact with a few free agents, but nothing in stone yet.

Coach Agee
Miami Valley Warriors

I have to say I am interested to see where some of the Warrior boys head to. I know the Riot is in the process of fielding a team, but I have to believe that there are some who are trying to stay in the IFL. I hope though, some have maybe contacted the Wranglers or vise versa. Another team that might be interesting, is the Shamrock. They have been quiet and sources say that some players may be migrating to different teams. Another interesting team is the Longhorns. There is not a big market in that area, with past players leaving two years ago, and them taking a year off, we might just have to wait and see at the beginning of the season where they are at. However, the Thunder did fold so who know's where those cats are headed to. The Cutters were going to try and field two teams, So I don't think they are going to hurt for numbers. The Mustangs are out in the middle of nowhere along with the Crush and Longhorns, but always seem to have a competitive group. The Generals had a standout year and i'm sure that will and has attracted some people. With the Broncos success, they have to have people jumping at the chance to play on that team in search of a ring. I beleieve it will be interesting to see how this Indy craze plays out after a season or two. The Broncos, Dragons, Generals, and Cutters are in proximity of great players. This is where you will see the biggest jump from team to team, More jumping in the South Central bronco land however. Rumors of Steele coming back could kick stuff up though! Needless to say, It is going to be a great year in the IFL. Definately the most suspensfull yet. Everyone has had a target on the broncos, that will have to change this year though. Other IFL teams have been catching up in the talent pool Ie: Generals, Mustangs, and with the addition of these good teams...Who the hell knows how it is going to play out! All that matters is if you attend a game, your damn sure to see a good one every week. I feel sorry for the reporters. I think they may have to put all thier fruits in one basket this year. And I wouldn't forget about those boys out in Miami Valley, That is a wrecking crew waiting to lay the hammer down. That is the team I would be most worried about at this point.

With the Warriors disbanding this year, it was looking pretty bleak for some of us. With luck though some of us (#76 Phil Lloyd, #96 Ben Burnside, #25 Brian Snyder hopefully, and rumors of another former warrior from the '06 season)are moving over to the Miami County Vikings Squad located in Piqua, OH. The team has taken us in and morale is extremelly high at practices. Hopefully we can help the Vikings in the MFL. I wouldn't mind hearin where the other Warriors from Darke County are headin too or retiring?

Well from what I'm told the RC Riot just have to prove that it can field a team. So if we can get in the league it looks like a lot of the Warriors from Winchester and Union City will be representing Randolph Co. this year, but like I said we'll see what happens. Hopefuly we can line up across from you Piqua boys in the MFL.

Lets hope so!!!!

have any of the DC Warriors thought about playing for MC Cougars ?

would be nice to see you guys again hopefully you can field a team....you winchester ppl always crack me up haha jp

MCV96 not MCV96...darn my fast typing

I know a couple that have thought about it, but I dont know if anyone has tried contacting them. Why, are you tryning to extend an invitation.

How far are the Wranglers from you guys? As i've stated before, I'm sure those guys would love to have you.

they're a goog 60-70 miles

Any former DC Warriors are welcome to come play for us if they would like.

Spencer Williams
V.P. West Ohio Wranglers

I believe that the number one free agent in the IFL for this upcoming season is Matt Simmerman. He has played for the Dragons for the past two seasons. Prior to that he was with the Generals. This cat can play. He is solid in all aspects, has speed and quickness and he is a hitter. Plays D-line now, was the defensive player of the year for the Dragons the season before last. If you want him, get him while you can!!

The riot are adding more players everyday alot of them are ex warriors like Lance mock, Justin and Kyle Anderson, Joe Alvizar and some new guys like matt Nunez, Kerry Henry, and Ronnie Harris. But we would still like to see Kyle Goforth and Jason Holt come back they were the Heart of our defense. So if you guys read this give me a call at 765-691-0017 and any new players can contact me at that number as well.

Simmy is playing with the Dragons this year. He will be #35 and we are glad to have him back.

That's not what I hear. Simmy is a free agent brother, so you better get him while you can if any of you want to have a better defense immediately!!

Could someone from the Cougers and the Wrangles post contact info and a zip code so I can mapquest the times from home and then contact a team?

Bosworth Brothers

Whats up 34 hows that arm holding up?

wranglers are out of st.marys 45885 not sure where u would be coming from but i use to work in Greenvile at whirlpool and it would take me 40mins to get there from here 66 to 119 to 127. Hope that helps some, also i know the wranglers would be more than happy to welcome any warriors players to our team. Contact brandon Meyer president 419 953 4830 Spencer Williams vice pres 419733 0274 or Bryant Hensley players rep 419 302 5303. Thanxs for ur interest

obviously you dont check our team website and talk to our coaches. simmy plays for the dragons.

I'd like to see you Bosworth brothers come play for Randolph Co. get ahold of Goforth and see what you think. It seems like we're adding more and more guys every day and we have a pretty solid group already you two would only make it better, and its right at home!!!

The arm is great, thanks for asking. Sorry to the team for not coming around after the elbow injury, but I would have tried to play and that would’ve been bad. I can’t speak for my brother, I am assuming that he will play where ever I do, I would like to play for the Randolph team but not in the mfl. I understand why the new Randolph team didn’t make it into the ifl but I don’t agree with it, considering the situation I think something could have been worked out. With that in mind I’m trying to get with a ifl team simple because nothing irritates me more than showing for a game and not having anyone to play, or practicing all summer, paying team fees, and only playing half the scheduled games. I’m not saying that is how it will go down this year but the past tends to repeat its self and now some of the better teams from the mfl are in the ifl.
Sorry for the long post but if any Randolph county guys feel the same way, I will probably be traveling to Ft Recovery to play for the Cougers because they are close and have always been a competitive team, if anyone wants to ride with me just let me know.

Glad to hear the arm is good... that was so nasty last year haha, it wont be the same being on the playin field without having to look at those ugly cleats you alwasy wear. Tell me you got a new pair.

Bosworth brothers? Bet we're related. lol

dragon-
Simmy "played" for the dragons. He finished the last season with the Chargers, and he has not committed to anyone for this season. Just because he is listed on your website doesn't mean anything. And it really doesn't matter what your coaches say. Again, Simmy is the #1 free agent in semi-pro football out there in this area...

Simmy wss cut last year one of the HCJT great ideas see how that one panned out SIMMY is the man no doubt the one free agent I talked to him personally he will not be a dragon! Do you blame him he was screwed!!

Simmy is not a team player and he's a not to kind to people of the wrong color. Since he played for the lions, the generals, and now the dragons he has been damaged goods.

ya he walked off the field in the middle of a game we played against the generals a few years ago here in anderson. i asked one of the generals players why and he said he was fighting with a coach. the same guy told me he thinks it was cool to tell everybody he doesnt believe in god and cusses his own kids. i guess most of his own team mates didnt care for him much. sounds like a real nice guy!

Simmy was not cut. Simmy wanted to play for the Chargers becuase him and Coach Hooten did not get along. As far as i know Simmy has not done anything wrong with the Dragons.

Dragon,
What is your name?

Simmy, damaged goods?! That is funny. And Simmy is not too kind to anyone, no matter the color. He is just a hard dude. But he is pretty nice once you get to know him. He is confident in his abilities and he knows football. He speaks his mind and sometimes people don't know how to take him. I believe he has a stepson who is a person of color. You better check your facts, homey. And he damn sure wasn't cut. As for the Generals, only those involved know the truth. Certainly no ex-pirate, no matter what he was told. There probably was an issue with a coach. And once Simmy makes up his mind, he doesn't change it. I'll tell you this also, if the coaches know what they are doing, and the other players are giving the same effort he is, Simmy is an excellent team player. But that is how he is. He goes all out all the time.

Wow, such strong words for Simmy..This guy is Good in my book. I have played with and against him for a long time. Never has He been a problem that I have seen. If you are talking about that game when He walked of the field in Anderson. One should know the whole story first. Simmy is not a butt kisser or a yes sir type of guy. He will tell ANYONE what he thinks. If the Coaching Staff of the Generals was so good back then, Then where are the Goo-roos of Defese at?? Carnes??? Simmy let us know what team you will be on next year. Heck I might come out and play one more time.

Simmy- what is all the talk about you for? You are to damn old to still be playin. HA HA HA. You sure made some friends with the Generals..Dont tell me that Idoit Edwards and Numbnut Carens still run that team?? I thought by now the would have kissed enough ass to be in the NFL with the Rozens.. Go SIMMY... Call Me, Later dude, Leisch.....

After some research Simmys last year with the Generals, HE was VOTED to the All-Star by his TEAM-mates. former pirate sounds like you are a Simmy hater??

One more little known fact. He was also VOTED CO-DEF POY By his TEAM-mates. for the Dragons..

Old receiver #9.....you obviously have some hard feelings towards the generals. My guess is that you have no football talent at all and you didn't get to play much. So instead of accepting the fact that you suck, you have built up this resentment towards people like Troy and the Rozens. Here is some insight for you, they had nothing to do with the fact that you are not talented. Move on.

Yeah, how many championships have you been to?

Do smell what the Rock smells?? AZZ KISSER.........

Eh yo, you fella is what we's call a diaper doo doo. Jealous you's poops your owns pants and jealous of the ones that don't. On a serious note, I hope all you haters don't have families cuz my god, this world is in trouble. Do you honestly not have bigger issues in your life than to talk crap about good peeps???? Edwards and Rozens does good work, It's apparent and obvious. Jealousy is a bitch, and you show it in your posts. One of these days we are going to have a life coach on here and talk manners to adults. My dog has better manners and he is a dumb SOB. Maybe when you are old you can look back and say damn, I wished I would have used those minutes that I wasted talking shit for something constructive like talking to my kid, or telling my GF, or wife or mother or what have you that you love them. BUT NOPE, it's a done deal, you wasted your time on this earth flapping your jaws about rediculous emotions. Tampons are on sale in aisle 4, do YOU have enough money?

I have been asked to post a reply to all of this Bull.. I WILL BE A DRAGON THIS SEASON..Love me, Hate me. I really dont care. Like the earlier post by The Rock-y "jealousy is a bitch" This is the first and last of my posts. I will be #35 for a 3rd straight year. Look me you if you like?

Simmy.....

I played against and with Simmy; cant take nothing away from that guy. Stop playing the race card men. I never seen Simmy hate on anyone on the team so I know that bullcrap...........This league has created one heck of some competition for the players who craves it. In life, their are TALKERS and then their are DOERS............... PEACE AND GOD BLESS!

Glad to see you back as a dragon good luck you was one of the best players I have ever played with keep on ballin baby! Chan Roberts OUT!

u r trying to tell me simmy is the best free agent out there well then there isnt much talent out in free agency u gotta be kidding me everyone get off him some team take him cause i know a lot of teams dont want him fix the attitude bro

Here we go again..More hatters..........

What about Ryan Rhodes #21

Ryan is pretty good, he works hard too!!! i played with him a season and against one, seen him myself.