supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
new team

I had great fun playing for the darke county warriors, but now sadly enough, we are no longer a team. But I would love to keep playing quarterback.
If any team is in need of a quarterback, let me know. I just want to exercise my options for now.
thanks.

Re: new team

Hey Pistol we've been trying to get ahold of you give Goforth a call (765)546-2701.

i know a lot of my teamates think we are a good Qaurterback away from being really good , so if u are interested i know the wranglers could us an experienced QB !!!!

Pistol you are hard guy to trackdown, give me a call or shoot me an email. I would really like to talk 2 you.

hey man seriously come to the wranglers...go to our website at www.westohiowranglers.com and get on the fan forum...we have a meet and greet coming up in wapakoneta at thier bowling alley i believe right off I75..atleast check us out..hope to see you there

garrison2

Come check out the Warriors out of Dayton, Ohio. You'll be glad you did.

Hey pistol glad to see you're coming out to play this year haven't seen you since that last broncos game hows it goin man?

Well, I think that is the answer for the Top IFL Free Agent. I hope that you do check out the wranglers, I've made no hesitation about my feelings for some of the Darke County Warrior players to at least check these guys out. My reasons for this is 1. It would be nice for these players to stay in the IFL until they can at least get a team together and apply next season. 2. The Wranglers are a great group of guys and they are only a few players away from getting over the hump. I hope to see this happen.

Yeah but we've got too many guys who are probably not willing to travel that far to practice, team meeting, play home games, whatever the case may be, because than it would seem like every game is an away game for us, plus with us staying around Randolph county we are getting some damn good recruits who we would not have otherwise. Pistol get ahold of us we have an offense to build around you and it'll basically be the same offense we ran with Beef.

I agree with Alvazar on this one, I for one spend enough money driving back and forth from Wright State in Dayton back to Piqua to practice with the Vikings...I simply do not produce enough money for driving up to St. Marys,let alone the traveling to Indiana on almost a weekly basis. The Wranglers were one of my favorite teams to play because they always had a great amount of heart and I have always thought that they were always a few players away from being a team to be feared. I wouldn't mind seeing them or another IFL team in some sort of preseason game since the level of competition is so high in that league. It would be great for our Viking team to get a scrimmage in before season. I for one am excited about playing in the MFL this season. I hope all the problems I have heard about have been fixed, and it will be fun to play new teams and make new friends because that's what this level of football is all about. We don't make any money from this in fact we each pay some sort of price. I have already met so many great guys from the Vikings and look to meet some great ppl throughout the MFL. If any former Warrior wants to come play for us great hit me up for info I'll give ya my email to whoever and if you decide to play for another team, that's great too I just hope everyone from every league stays healthy because we all have to go to work or class that next monday.

Ben Burnside #96 Miami County Vikings
VIKING POWER!!!

they come play for the Johnson County Fuel e-mail dennis at d_r_mcdowell@yahoo.com