supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MFL Teams

Well this forum has been pretty dead lately, so I thought I would ask a question I had. Obviously the MFL lost several solid teams this season to the IFL. While they still have the power house Patriots, the former champs the Wildcats, a stong Blitz team thats had its ups and downs and the young Vikings team that could use some skilled players. Thats only four teams from last year, the other teams are new and I dont know anything about them. Then there is a team called the Riot that want to join the MFL because they werent included in the IFL, and I just saw a team called the Inianapolis Venom supposadly interested. Once again, I know nothing of either team execpt that the Riot seem to have the old Darke County team playing for them(although I havent seen the old members of DCW that would post on here all the time, posting as Riot players). So here is the question...... The IFL has its teams set for the year and you can pretty much research all those teams on there websites (with the execption of a few who dont have one yet), but when is the MFL going to cut off taking new teams and announce who is in there league? That doesnt really seem to organized, thats pretty much making the league look like a second hand league.... If a team dont make a desired league they can apply and get in the MFL????? Just something to think about...

Re: MFL Teams

Your right things have been quite... that is i am talking about the MFL message board, seems once the dragons and cutters left, they took their baggage with them. Not one bit missing that either.

I know nothing of the Venom, however the Riot were the Darke County Warriors and their owner got a high school coaching job. Both the IFL and MFL league meetings took place on Feb 10th and this happened literally like a week before that. So the Warriors were left in the lurch. Justin Henry decided to try and hold the team together and apply for membership in the MFL but obviously this happened after the meeting. I would imagine the IFL were caught off guard on this as well thinking they had the Warriors as a team. The Riot getting in the MFL is not a done deal. However, it would give us 10 teams making things even. This has nothing to do with a second hand league as much as you try to make it out to be that way. As I said, I'm sure it caught the IFL off guard as well considering the timing of the decision of the DCW owner.

U better look out for those Cardinals !!!!!!!!

The Riot may have some former Warrior players but they are not the Warriors. If they have who they said they have, they got a few good players but a lot of us want to stay with IFL teams. If Henry can get a team going thats cool, just dont say they are the warriors.

Who are the cardinals??

They are the team with the "SPECIAL COACHES" LOL Had to have been at the MFL meeting to understand this one!!!

Special coach????? dont get it.

I wish coach Maloy all the best coaching at Union! I know a lot of people regret he won't be part of the IFL this year but I heard he did communicate his intentions to the league board.

Trust me, the IFL was never "caught off guard" as you put it. We have what's known to some as "communication."

venon is a team started up by coach hooten, he coached the bengalsand was coaching the d of the dragons last year. they players didnt get along to well with him on the dragons so it was decided best for him to leave. he did take some dragons with him. two d lineman and two quarterbacks i know of off the top of my head. from what i hear a few more guys. so i guess the venom will be them and whoever he had on the bengals

I don't think the league was caught off guard as much as the team was. We were all pretty suprised when we heard, and it was not so much of Beef getting the job it was more of the timing that cuaght us off guard. I was actually thinking about who to play for next year and than finally a few of us former Warriors from Randolph County decided to try and get the ball rolling in terms of starting our own team and its going really a lot better than I expected, we got a great response from guys around our County, several other former players, and a few guys graduating college this year who have agreed to play this year, assuming we get into the league, which I'm completely confident we can. we have been able to make the best we can out of this situation, and as the season gets closer more and more pieces start to fall in place.

Former Warrior who are these guys who are wanting to stay in the IFL cuz alot of the old warriors are now with the Riot and we will always be warriors. the warriors werent just a team it was a brotherhood the team lasted 10 years and now adays that just does happen very often team start and fall apart or move on so much i just hope we can last as long as the warriors did.

The Cards in the MFL out of Ft Wayne will be very tough..believe this.

Hendricks

I didnt know they were the FT. Wayne team. Are you able to have a team? Most Ft. Wayne has had a problem with that lately.

Just to kind of chime in on the Fort wayne issue, please know that the Allen county area offers many,many,many I repeat many opportunity's for football. A lot of money in that city, more players than you could ever take in. Just endless opportunitys. With the unahppenings of past teams in Fort wayne, you have to acknowlege that ownership of these teams were poor in thier efforts. With the right owners, that area could reak havoc across the midwest. If the Cardinals do have thier shight together, look out.

What is the comment about special coachs all about?

Ownership in place, money in place. Oh man, it's a lovely thing. We're going to be something to handle. Good looking ol man 83 and IFLer.

The special coaches was an inside thing you shouldn't worry about it.

it has to do with c notes mom running the team and them calling her coach mom.

I believe there is going to be an MFL team here in Evansville, IN called the Ohio River Bearcats.
They have a MySpace page and an email address.
Also, there logo is at the top of this page with the rest of them.

ohioriver_bearcats@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Chris Cooke #60
Western Kentucky Punishers

Not that its a big deal or nothing, but there has been a couple of us former Warriors, myslef included, that are now posting as Riot players. And as far the MFL being a second hand league that should not even be the case what so ever, for one teams move around and drop out all the time, two when the MFL league meeting took place I believe they thought the Cutters and the Shamrock were both committed to playing in the MFL but we seen what happened there. I mean what else are you supposed to do? They thought they had their 12 teams set and ready to go. And with that happening they are possibly going to be able to do us and maybe even the Venom a favor, by allowing us to do what we all love and thats play ball, and thats really all you can do. Wouldn't you like to see as much competative football as you can going on around these leagues, in the end it comes down to who has the desire to put in the extra work me and a couple other guys running the Riot have been putting in to being able to provide football to a lot of guys around Randolph Co. and in other places, but just how long can you keep it up is the question. And I really feel we are starting something in Randolph County that can have possibly another 10+ year stint that the old Randolph Co. Rage had, and at our team meeting I know a lot of other former DC Warriors from our area will realize the potential, but as Beef always preached potential will only get you so far, and we will greatly miss him as a motivator, coach and friend!!!

Now im gonna put in my 2 cents. How is it henry and alvizar were rookies on DC and think they are part of the legacy Beef had. The mfl played with 8 or 9 teams last year depending on what week you were to tune in. If you add both teams now, that would make 11. Either way, how many of those teams will be in the mfl next year. Teams dont just up and leave the IFL, they usually stay until they cant field a team or decide its time to call it quits. Thats what makes the mfl second hand. They only have a few teams who want to stay in it. I guess we will see next year who all leaves. If Evansville is anything like the past, they will be playing the Patriots in the championship. The IFL is going to be a lot harder to predict a title game with all the powerful teams they have.

I don't remember saying I was part of his legacy, because there is only a select few that have had that privillage!! most players may have been bits and pieces of his legacy but he has had players come and go. We just happen to have a few guys helping put a team in Randolph County that have been a big part of Beef's "Legacy!!" And would like to start a new legacy in RC. And if I remember one team dropped out of the IFL last year and now two dropped out this year, so it happens in the IFL just not as much!! Don't get me wrong though the IFL is a GREAT League.

Alvizar, why dont you join another IFL team. There are plenty to chose from now. You even said yourself that the mfl is a waste of time. Stick with the IFL, where you know you will have a opponent every week.

I thought real hard about it for awhile, and then when Goforth agreed to help start something in Randolph County that helped convince me that we could actually get the team together, we've talked about trying to move the Warriors to Randolph County during the end of last season anyways, and it doesn't make much sense to travel for practices and games when there is a team right in my town. We really feel we can build on something by starting this team!!

Because your team does consist of Former Warrior players, I am really pulling for you guys to get it together. I hope enough, that com next season you will again be part of the IFL. I'm sure if you are successful in accomplishing putting this team together, there will be no doubts of it. good luck

get the team set up and come back to the ifl next year. Im sure you can get in next year once you got the team established.

The reason I havent been on here much lately is because I just moved to new apt and because of Insight getting bought out by Comcast everything is all screwed up they cant switch my phone and internet til March 6th. Comcast sucks already, anyway as far as those guys not being a part of Beefs legacy is crap. Anybody that ever suited up for him was,is a part of something special. From the phone calls I have recieved the past few days I am certain that having enough players to field a team will not be a problem,and money will not be a problem. the thing is we have to wait til april to find out if we are gonna get into the MFL that causes me a little concern because to me thats really when the season starts, so if there is anybody reading this that has a little pull in the MFL hook us up. But seriously I think we are going to be just fine. We are having our first meeting in two weeks and Im pretty sure we will know something that day. "lets start a Riot"

Hey 2 hows it goin man haven't heard from ya since the last Bronco game...glad to hear you are still playing... I hope you guys get in although it will be a lil weird not bein on the same team as ya but keep in touch man let me know how the team is goin.

VIKING POWER!!!

so you tslk about the mfl teams that folded last year. well lets see the grant county scorpions where in the league for how many years and finally folded lets see when they couldn't feild a team. And the wabash county sting couldn't field a team both years they were in the league and still played. They waited for the end of the season to fold. other than that the only teams that left were the whiners who weren't man enough to beat the patriots, oh and i am not a member of the patriots so dont blame wayne or any of his team for this, and as for the ifl being so good i notice they are the ones always running their mouths so the can have the cutters the dragons and the shamcrocks.

I just don't see why everyone on here, myself included, just can't seem to get along we are always on here trying to downgrade someone or something. The fact is we all love football, we love to be competative, and a little smack talk is all in good fun but in no matter what you do theres always going to be a different way of doing it, it maybe better and it may not be, right now it seems that is the way both the IFL and MFL seem to be. One league runs differently from the other, and one just maybe better in talent, organization or whatever it may be, but unless your willing to give an opinion about how to make one or both better, stonger leagues I don't think downgrading a certain league is going to help anyone or any league at this point. I have played in both leagues and I feel if anything is going to change for the better it is going to have to start at the top, its not going to happen on message boards like these.

Whay do you know, I think you meant What do you know.
A good reason could be because that since the silence has set in between the two leagues, out of no where, here you come stiring it back up. I don't think any one has resulted to calling any teams in MFL names such as "Whiners". Your statement about the IFL always running thier mouth, YOU JUST RAN YOURS....MANY DAYS LATER. How are you at all justifying the MFL or Representing them? It's not an argument of teams. Be open in your opinions, know your history, and most of all....use common sense. Your post shows none. It's so retarded, I can't even begin to let it reflect the MFL. If for some reason this gets started back up, congratulations

I dont know the history, nor do I give a crap. The time is now and lets worry about now and get the leagues rollin.

It seems to be aggreed that the MFL is secondtier to the IFL. But now you look at what seems to be the shape of the MFL, in the past couple seasons new teams such as the Dragons, Cutters, and Shamrock were all new to the MFL. All three were probably top 5 teams in the MFL and all are gone, other than those three teams you have the Pats, Cats, and Blitz who have been around the MFL for a while and then there have been numerous teams who have stuggled to stay with their programs and have dropped out. But I think there are a lot of people looking at the MFL all wrong this year, this could be one of the best years for the MFL, yeah they lost a lot of teams this offseason and have to replace them, but you look at the teams they lost other than the three who jumped ship, they were all teams who have struggled to keep up with organization, keeping players or whatever happened to them, and they have either joined forces with one of the other teams or started a team in a better location were they can scout a little better, then you add the old DC warriors to the mix, and you have a team that stems from an old Rage group that has had a long history at this level of football and has built its team on organization and hard work. We could be looking at one of the more organized better, stronger MFL seasons, especially, although its not certain, if Earl is dedicating himself to running the league instead of running both the league and his own team. Any league can be a strong, competative league if it has the teams dedicated to doing it, and the MFL can't do it with top-tier teams like Dragons, Cutters, and Shamrock making the MFL seem second hand by taking off. Think about it, if all those teams stay in the MFL and you add the Ft. Wayne team, Evansville's team, and the Riot we could be talking about the MFL possibly being the stronger league, but there would definatley be no clear cut #1 league. So lets all just enjoy and embrace what this crazy offseason could possibly bring us this year, and not worry about who is the better league or teams lets let this season play out and see what kind of suprises this year has to offer!!!!

I've been around this board long enough to know not to spout off too much. I'll say this. This may be the most competitive year ever in the MFL. I don't speak for all teams, but I personally realize that the Patriots deserve some quality opponents in this league. They are obviously the team to beat. I can say the Blitz are too brutal to ever count out. I have never played the Wildcats, but they seem to be the real deal. Speaking from the Wolverines point of view, for a small county, we WILL have a ton of talent and we will likely have a rivalry with the Pirates who will be solid as well. The Bearcats will be a force and the Cardinals, well any team from Ft. Wayne is going to draw talent. The Riot, if they're getting in the league, will be stout as well I believe. And let's not forget the Miami County Vikings. They are only going to be better than they were last year. Don't know much about the Fuel but the Indy area always is a good draw. Suffice to say every MFL team this year is going to be a solid, competitive team.

Is the MFL looking at accepting any teams other than the venom and riot? That would make 11, maybe get one more for a even 12 team league, or not let one in and have 10. Just a thought.

I do not speak for the leauge. The Riot getting in is not a done deal obviously. And letting the Venom in would give us 11 which makes things lopsided. However, I would rather have 11 teams and make things lopsided, than a 12th team that was semi-weak and folds halfway through the season. As I've already said, this will be competitive season in the MFL.

No its not a done deal, but I'm sure that with the support from the league we'll be playing in RC. We have more than enough support from the RC area and we have all the resources we will need from players and expenses to a home field. I've gotten a good response from a lot of really young guys fresh outta high school who are anxious to see what they can do at this level and a lot of them are real quality players who felt their playing days were long gone and never knew much about this level of football. I mean the way it seems half our team won't even be able to hit up the bar Saturday night, it's O.K. though we still have a lot of veteran guys from the Warriors as well to help even things out a little bit. SO HOPEFULY THE MFL WILL SHOW A LITTLE LOVE, because the Riot are looking to make some noise this year!!!!!!!

Who are the Reps for the Riot team?

were there's myself-Joe Alvizar, Kyle Goforth, Justin Henry, Lance Mock, and John Walser. Since we do not have a head coach or "Head Figure" us five have decided to run the team as a commitee, so we can have a fair say in all the teams decision making, although we have not had to vote yet because we all seem to want to head in the same direction which has worked out for the best, also Mock and Henry are familliar with the Union City part of RC, while me, Goforth, and Walser are working around Winchester, also Walser has been working and recruiting around the Richmond area as well so that is a bonus! If we do end up having a head coach than obviously we will give him some sort of power but ultimately we will still run the team as a group.

It occured to me that there was a post by a former DC warrior who said not to call the Riot former warriors or something, then RCRiot #2 said that no matter what that they were and are a special part of what Beef had. So I was wondering if there was any turmiol between the DC Warriors that may have a little something to do with the Warriors splitting? Or if there is any resentment about the Riot starting up and consisting of former players from the Warriors? does that specific warrior feel betrayed by his former teammates who were a HUGE part of "BEEF's LEGACY" I just thought it was kind of funny that one former player said not to say they(Riot) were warriors and on the other hand Riot#2 says that they will forever be Warriors! Is there something against this Riot team that is preventing former Warriors from Randolph Co. to join them? Because that is the way it seems, I'm sure it's just not the fact that you want to stay in the IFL, if I had the chance to help start something great in my home town I would be all over it......YOU CAN ALWAYS JOIN THE IFL NEXT YEAR dummy, why travel to play?? It doesn't make much sense to me, get your team established and I'm 100% sure the IFL would be more than willing to let the former DCWs to rejoin, I mean not to allow basically the league's 1st champion back in would be like a slap in the face to "BEEF's LEGACY" and if there was no turmoil or hard feelings than its kind of a slap in the face to all the guys who stood by you when with Beef and turn your backs on them when they need you to start something in YOUR home town!!!!!

You will have people from everyteam that dont get along with each other, but it doesnt really matter as long as everyone is doin what they want.

The Venom will not make it to the start of the season. They have like 8 players.

Someone did post in another thread about wanting to stay in the IFL from that team, but players may not want to drive to the new location. They were in ohio and now they are in Indiana and there are several IFL teams in ohio. Are you planning on using the MFL to establish yourself and go back to the IFL next year? Thats the obvious choice as far as level competiton. The MFL may have competition, but you cant tell since over half the teams are new. Evansville was strong when they existed before but that dont mean they will be now. Ft. Wayne wasnt all that when they closed up, but maybe coach mom has something up her sleeve. The Fuel are off to a good start being from Indy, having a lot to pull from, but there isnt much info out on them. The Wolveines seem to have several very young people from what ive seen on there website and players from the old scorps and sting team. The Pirates had a problem in the final season that caused them to close up shop, but im not possitive on what that was nor do I really know anything about them. The Venom dont get on here and post which may be a good thing as far as not giving a bad impression like so many people have done in the past. Im wondering how long the wait is going to be since several teams have already started up and will need things like schedules made up soon for players, fans, field owners and just to get drive times to the teams they wil play.

considering the mfl had one team show up with about a dozen guys to a few games and another show up with 10, i would say the venom will fit right in.

We don't need those guys that want to stay in the IFL we know what we have, don't get me wrong though we would love to have them but we are prepared to go in with the solid 25-30 guys we've got already, if they do decide they want to play in RC, we would be more than happy to accept them, and no there was no "Turmoil" between the team last year. It was a decision Beef made and he felt it was best for him and his family, if anyone did have a problem with his decision I'm sure they got over it and are happy for him now!!!

Hey .. the cardinals do have special coaches.. and when you come to fort wayne to play us.. you will see why our coaches are special..we will not be a team that will be forgotten about.. Fort Wayne teams may have had problems in the past.. but this is a new team.. new talent.. new management..
COACH MOM

THAT'S RIGHT!!! MAMA SAID KNOCK YOU THA F*** OUT!!! MAMA SAID CRACK CRACK!!!

Right when you think a team is going to be ok, someone opens there mouth and puts a foot in it. Talkin smack before they play a game, gotta love it.

Yeah, they are SOOOOOOOOO special that all the players even plan on getting tatoos with hearts that say "COACH MOM" inside it!!! now that is something that will not be forgotten!!!

Im not making fun of the Ft. Wayne team but the heart tatoo thing did make me chuckle a little. Good luck this season.

I have to admit i got a chuckle too.. never thought of that... will have to ask the players what they think aboiut it....

Ya not to make fun either but it was a little funny, and on behalf of the Riot we look forward to a possible match up with your team in the MFL, along with all the other new talent in the league now, its very possible the MFL could have one of its stonger years, there seem to be some pretty good teams. As to the IFL question as to which team could nock off hte Broncos, you can also ask who has the best chance of knocking off the Pats as well!!!

ok I played for the cutters last year and i have to admit that i was very proud of how we did even though we lost in the semi-final game against the pats. but heres my situation, i have played in the MFL for the last two years. One Year for the Souther Indiana Titans and then for the Cutters. What i dont understand is why the cutters just decided to move to the IFL. I liked playing in the MFL because their were alot of great teams that we played against. I just dont understand why the cutters just ended up switching leagues like that.

The cutters actually had a lot of sportsmanship complaints last year in the MFL like other former MFL teams. Not like other teams, it wasn't their players that caused the troubles, most of the complaints were logged at their PA announcer. This guy would taunt the other team and refs so bad that one crew said they'd never go back. Some banter is ok, but every penalty, every play, it gets old quick. IFL will find out quickly that they may have picked up "better" teams but it may come with a price of "extra" baggage

I'd take a mouthy announcer over a poorly run league any day!

when he makes a inappropriate comment about a short player, that is completely unacceptable. the league isnt that bad or no teams would be in it.

Cutter #99, I presume that since you stated your name as Cutter #99 that you are still a member of the cutters. Why would you get on here and ask a question of why your team made such a move that will ultimately get answered by individuals who are not a member of your team?? That makes no sense, Common sense would say to give a shoutout to your owners or coaches and i'm sure they'll answer that question for ya. some things just absolutely boggle me

Lemmings also defy common logic. You take what you can get so you get what you got there Nacho.

Well Cutter 99 I presume who are not man enough to pick up a phone and call one of your coaches to inquire about their reason to move, I take it you played last year for the tean since you said you did will take your word on that. If you can't figure it out then stop and think and ask your self these questions.
1 How many times did a "team" show up to play you with less than 20 players on their roster???
2 How many of your games got started on time or should I say how many games started late due to refs not showing up on time.
3 The only thing someone can find to grip about is a PA announcer ( the guy refered to a 4'1" player as a lollipop for crying out loud get over it and could someone buy the little guy some platform shoes.
4 I attended more than one of the cutter games and I thought the PA guy did a hell of a good job. They even made sure they had players names and numbers at games and eeven announced starting line ups at games.

Your team has a great organization and for the owner to put that together in one season it is something most people would be proud of. Maybe you need to go play for an MFL team since it appears you are scared of competition. Your owners want to play the best because in order to be the best thats what you must do.

Buy him platform shoes? The dude can ball, and dumped several people on there rear and anyone who played the Wildcats cant argue with that. Show some respect.

Did he really call the guy a Lollipop?! Man that's hilarious!!!

Yeah that's hillarious, but seriously I remember playing the kid and he is pretty damn good, small, but good.

No locojoe i was just saying because i mean i have to admit we faced alot of good teams last year in the MFL but I do kind of find it disrespectful for the cutters team to join the MFL leauge one year and then go to the IFL the next. I mean if the MFL wouldnt have given us a shot then hardly any members of the team could play.

#99, the only good teams you faced was the Patrtiots & Dragons. You had a bad game the last game of the season with the Wildcats.
You only played the Chargers once,You killed the Vikings twice and you blew the Blitz out.
I doubt that this really is Cutters #99.

First and foremost let me start by saying the Cutters are proud members of the IFL and we look forward to playing all teams. I personally want to thank the MFL for allowing us to field the team that we had and play the games that we played. Now, however the Cutters got to the IFL is one story that nobody really knows, including the FORMER and CURRENT players, bottom line is we are here now. I have never heard these complaints about our PA guy, hell I have been called many many worse things than what is being said about the guy from the CATS, who just happens to be one hell of a player, but thats not really the point either. I thought we were grown and having to worry about if someone has had their feelings hurt. Some of you act as if he made a racial slur or raised questions about his sexual behavior, the man said he was short, which he is but at the same time I'm sure that was not the first time he had heard someone say that before. I really wish that some ppl would stop disrespecting that man by making him sound so weak by running to his defense because of a SHORT comment. If you ask him about it i bet he would tell you that it's something that has motivated him his entire life because so many ppl look at it like it was a disadvantage.
Next order of business. Big John or Cutter 99, if you really wanted to know about the move or why the move was made all you had to do was call one of our 4 COACHES or 7 BOARD MEMBERS to find out. I have loved playing for the MFL but at the same time I have lemented playing for them. Who wants to go 3 weeks without playing a single game? Who wants to play a team that ends players to come from out of the stands in order to field a team for that game? Who wants to play with Refs that come to the game late and then get to center field with the captains only to ask THEM, how is it that you guys enforce this this and this foul? Thats crazy, one week a PI is a spot foul and then the next its a 15yrd penalty! I too made some friends in the MFL but leaving old things behind is apart of growing up. The Cutters by no means used the MFL as a simple stepping stone,and I know this because its only because of the former Titans(myself and Sarge)the Cutters got in at all,I mean shit we didnt even win the championship, but when we have issues that are never raised in meetings nor are they even addressed in one on one settings, then its time to go..........
Let me set the record straight, the Cutters by no means look at the MFL as a second class organization, it simply was not in OUR best interest to stay.
To anybody that was offended by the PA guy, I dont really know what to say because I'm conflicted. One part of me says that is apart of your homefield advantage and you should just play through that ish, the other part of me says this player may have kids and or other family there watching so lets just play.
Do I think he meant any harm, no I dont.
Lets just get ready for this wonderful season that we have at hand and play this game that was made for kids the way we played when we were KIDS.......
Jack Somebody Up.......
Cutters

the cutters killed us once, that was the first game. the second time we gave them a run. and i believe we shut them out the 2nd half. i'm not going to dog them for switching they know whats best for them.

dre, jim allen said himself he made inappropriate coments and the announcer likely wont be back next season. and making a joke about someones stature period is inappropriate.

Once again as I said I am torn about that situation and I submit to you that I have heard and been called much worse things that what you or anybody else has stated that a PA guy said...Not a member of the Cutters team, but the PA person. You say that talking about a person's stature is wrong, how many time have you talked about a short man or woman or tall man or woman for that fact? Let me guess, you're going to say you have never done it. Ok well what about somebody that is overweight but instead of saying that you called them fat or skinny? Once again I bet none. The bottom line is this was not even told to us until the season was over so now you want to say we have sportsmanship issuses about things that we could have controlled but werent given the chance to due to the fact that they we not brought up until now.......So what is ok to say during the course of a game? Me personally I dont talk, but I dont have a problem with guys that do, even those that cant seem to back their talk up. I dont have a problem with the things the PA ppl say because they are not on the field and as long as they are not making racial or sexual slurs then I'm fine. Why is it that all the ppl are commenting about this but not one post has been from the person that this was said about? Why is there so much outrage about this but nobody is talking about the fact that there were 2 stints during the season that we didnt play for 3weeks? Why is nobody talking about Refs working one game then driving almost 3 hours to work another game? Where is all the talk about fixing issues that would have and will make the MFL a better league?

How about we just let it go. Yes the announcer made a mistake, and yes people make jokes that shouldnt happen. Someone saying anything like that in front of a bunch of fans wasnt the best choice but Mr. Allen seems to have dealt with it and its over. So lets get ready to support our teams.

DreKey very well said and to the yes in response to the last comment lets do move on. Dre the posts that you made show why you are a one of the leaders of the cutters. I am not going to get into the PA announcer when it happened I called the press box on our two way radio and told him not to repeat it and he didn't say anything else about it. I can assure you as President of the board for the Cutters we were not pleased but you know sometimes in the heat of the moment things get said but it is over and forgotten as far as I am concerned. To this player I will as President of the Cutters offer a public apology for the comment that has hung around all winter and into the next season.
Cutter 99 if this is you John I will address the move with you face to face at the team meeting on March the 20th, as Dre said every player knows the coaches phone numbers and we are always just a call away. Dre said it best we did not want another season of three weeks between games and not knowing some weeks if we had a game or not due to the scheduled team not playing half their games. No need to keep rehashing this we have done what we feel is best for our team and organization. We do not need to keep going on with this and talking about poor officials and them showing up late to games and then having meeting to determine the rules for that game at the coin toss. Good luck to the MFL this season. I met some classy people in the league and met a couple that you can leave the cl off that last statement as well. We are looking forward to a competitive season and one that I hope will end with us in the playoffs. Thanks again Dre for your posts on this subject you are a great voice for our organization. ( and a hell of a player )

Hey Dre and Cutters no I was just confused about the move i wasnt saying anything bad about either league. i just was really confused thats all.

To my coach and Team President, I thank you for your kind words and I thank you for posting what you did. You are right, it is over with. To my teammate or former teammate, which ever the case my be, I understand that you may have or may be confused about whats going on, but we stressed all during the season that we are a family and if you have any questions about anything or if you need anything, to simply call someone. My number is the same and hasnt changed, neither have any of the coaches. We have a team meeting on the 20th of this month. Be there..