supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New leagues new locations

Was wondering since there are new teams and old teams coming back and also in different leagues if any one is changing the locations of their home fields or even Cities.

And why is it there is still no South Bend of La Porte teams. Still kinda dissapoints me. Oh well.
Everyone have a good safe season.

Re: New leagues new locations

Southbend and Mishawalka, In /schools put a ban on the use of thier fields. Womens teams ended all chance of ever using them again. Womens team got a grant from state then kept the money and didnt give it to the schools as promised.
The last year of the SouthBend Stampede Paul and myself had to pay Brandywine,Mi schools up front for all games which total was around 3000.
This stinks but as in all cities it only takes one team to mess it up for all future teams.
Frazier 72
WE ALL WE GOT

The Madison County Pirates will be playing their home games in Pendleton this year. Denny Field was damaged during a wind storm this year and had a light pole fall on top of the press box. The damage was pretty bad and would not be fixed in time for our season. The town of Pendleton has welcomed us with open arms and we are looking foward to working with the town as well as their Junior Football League. It should be easier to get to then Denny Field, being that the town of Pendleton is right of of Interstate 69.

titans will play in laville

g-rod come joint the titans

Are you talking about women's football teams? If so, I'd be curious to know what team(s). Thanks.

We are a new team made up mostly of ex members of the NWI Hitmen.

We are still looking for a home field in the Lake County Indiana area.

You don't need a press box to play football
But seriously I did not know that I guess that means there is only 2 fields in the area that will let anyone play but thats my secret hehehe

interstate 69 you say

Oh ya sorry coach Don no football for me this year. But I will still be on here kicking people in the a$$ like my ole buddy hemi. Just to make sure he stays motivated and runs North and South.
Hemi your a fullback D$%#it.

G-Rod....I myself have wondered the same Question....
I am taking this year off....only to watch a game or 2 and then pondering the Idea of starting a team in Laporte County....
I have secured a football field already...
Just have to decided if its what I really want too do...
too much talent in the Laporte County area and I believe I can get some of them Farm boys out of the fields and play ball...

In regards to the question about the womans team...
south bend used to have a professional womans football team

What if, IF by chance there was a field that ran east and west, what then. I've had to many shots to the noggan and your trying to talk directions. I'm still trying to learn right and left and why everybody chases me. I havn't done nothan to nobody.

Well hemi i do know of a field that i could use that does run east and west.

Let me know if you do start a team up next year gambrel i live about 2 min from the county line. I know of some guys that might want to play.

Yeah, your right. You don't need a pressbox to play football, but for anybody who has played at Denny Field knows that the facilities are very poor. It seemed like we "The Pirates" were the only ones to ever try to take care of the field or the facilities. Our new location may not have a pressbox, but it will be easier to get to and will be in well taken care of area full of lights and plenty of parking.
Satin Latin

Definitly G-Rod....
If I do....I will be using the South Central HS field which is having some major reconstruction done to it this year and will be a great field, and that is only about 20-30 minutes from the Rolling Praire area....

Always good to get the Farm boys out of the Farm....